Why? We were traveling with T's family to celebrate his parents' 45th wedding anniversary! Yes, 45 years!! (And, W&J, if you are reading this, don't get mad at me for posting this picture!! Love you both!!!)
After driving a little ways, our children got to experience their first trip in an airplane! Included for their enjoyment was the 30 minute delay due to the coffee pot malfunction on our first plane - have I ever mentioned I don't care for coffee? ;-)
With a layover in Atlanta, we reached our final flight destination of Orlando, Fl in the afternoon. We boarded a bus covered with "Mouse ears" en route for our final destination.






10 comments:
Ooooh I can't wait to see more pictures! Looks like a fun time :) And I know how hard flying with small children can be ;)
What fun. I'd be grinning from ear to ear, too!!!!
Susan
The kids must have been busting at the seams!
Looks like SO much fun! Can't wait to see more!
Oh my goodness, you can't leave me hanging for a day!!
What a fun trip & I can't wait to see more!
How exciting!!!!
♪ ♫ "The Love Boat...." ♪ ♫
Sorry. Couldn't help myself.
:-D
i can feel the kid's excitement. how fun for you, as a parent, to watch them as they experiences new and fun stuff. looking forward to hearing more about your week.
Lovin' Q's new tooth! He's so cute!
I'm with you on the coffee on airplanes. It only makes you have to go and having to go only makes for getting stuck in the bathroom and thinking your are destined to die in that dark and little place. You are right, coffee should be banned from planes...as well as all liquids in my opinion. I prefer dehydration myself!
YAY!!! So much fun - I can't wait to see more pictures. We keep talking about a Disney cruise, so I'm excited to see what y'all did! :)
Post a Comment