February 3, 2009

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Just a little background for the video - it was 5:30 and Colin, who is sporting a nice look of bed head (I could just squeeze that guy all day long) was helping me make cupcakes.  Quintin and Elle were in other rooms and Elle heard the garage door go up.  Colin does a little head nod when he whispers "yea" which is what I was trying to capture...oh, and his rendition of the birthday song.  Enjoy...I know I do!!




For more Tiny Talkers, click over to Mary's.
post signature

10 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

so cute! love his little words...

isn't the time when daddy gets home the best time of all!?!

Just Mom said...

"Hoppy do, do, do..."

ROFL!


Too cute, LA.


OH! I also showed my hubby. He said you have cute kids. :D

Susan said...

Toooooooo precious!!!!! Ellie, too!
Susan

Tracy said...

I love when daddy gets home too Colin!

Zaankali said...

Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Makes me long for the days when Alicia couldn't say her "r's" and Lindsey would stand by the door just waiting for daddy to come home.

Mozi Esme said...

That is just adorable! Love the singing...

weavermom said...

oh, he's a cutie pie! Give him a hug from me!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Loved that...Hoppy do do do...then I think I heard Happy feet :)

Lynn said...

Daddy coming home is such an exciting moment for ALL in our house too.

Loved the song...Adeline was mezmorized....