This is one of my favorites that I plated yesterday, lol!!
Oh, and this one!
Go ahead, click on over and see what's been cooking in Momma Roar's Kitchen! You'll find these two above and plenty more!!
And, my post today would not be complete without a birthday greeting to my good friend, Just Mom! Happy 29th Birthday JM! ;-)
"Hoppy do do do!"
6 comments:
BAGL!
Yup. Still 29.
Going now to check these out. The "plates" are stunning. I don't watch that channel so was not familar with the term "plated". See you teach me so many new things :o)
Susan
mmm, I'm sitting here eating store bought caramel popcorn drooling over your snack mix picture. It looks so much better. I'm going to have to give this a try.
Looks yummy! But, I still have an excuse not to cook :)
I am a total Food Network fan. Your "plating" looks fantastic.
Just wait until you kids begin to pretend that they are hosting a cooking show....
My Lindsey would be so impressed. She's addicted to the Food Network as well. I guess she has to learn somewhere as she didn't learn much from me, LOL.
Oh yeah, happy birthday to your special (and I mean special) friend. :)
Post a Comment