September 9, 2008

C is for Cookie!!

Peanut Butter Swirl Cookies

YUMMY!

Thank you Tracy for posting a link to this cooking blog a while back - I love their recipes!

I mixed these Peanut Butter Swirl Cookies up last night and baked them this morning! They are a hit!

Colin has been walking around saying, "I unt cookie!"

You can find the recipe on their blog, here. It will be posted on my cooking blog shortly!


post signature

16 comments:

Just Mom said...

YUMMY!

I unt cookie, too!

Tracy said...

Pick me, Pick me!

I want some!!!

Tracy said...

I'm glad that you're enjoying the site. I like it too! Those cookies look delicious. Sounds like your Colin is a cookie monster-just like my Collin!

Susan said...

They look very yummy!
Susan

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Gonna be walking a few extra minutes every morning, aren't ya?

*wink

Yeah, you can bring the leftovers - they look amazing!!!!

... said...

these look very yummy. when i first saw them, i thought they looked like cinnamon rolls but in cookie form and i was on my way to the kitchen to pull out the blender =)

even though they're peanut butter instead of cinnamon, i'd still make them. like i said, they look yummy.

Anonymous said...

I was hoping it would be something easy that I could whip up tonight and take along to my work meeting tomorrow. Guess it will have to wait, but they sure look yummy!

Jolanthe said...

those look yummy!! :)

Jolanthe

Kelli said...

YUMMY! These cookies are on my list to make!
~Kelli

Monica said...

mmm, I'm coming over to get some

Susan said...

Hi Leigh Ann, I just gave you an award. Please drop by my blog, first chance you get, and pick it up.
Susan

michelle said...

Those look absolutely fabulous. I must go get the recipe!

weavermom said...

Oo - those look delish!!

Short Stop said...

OH YUM! And YUM!

I'll go check out this site. I LOVE good cooking blogs, and if Tracy loves it, it's got to be good!

Anonymous said...

Yum, printed this one off. Great site, thanks for sharing it.

Lori said...

Those cookies look delicous.
We are baking cookies right this minute...
cake mix cookies though...Per Derek's request.