I just had a cup of coffee while reading a bunch of your posts....and since I do not want to be a "lurker", I have to write and tell you how much fun your blog is...I have enjoyed every post!!! Great blog!
LOL Actually I had to look a second time ;) We have those glasses too. DH lieks coke but not Pepsi. I like Pepsi and not coke. BTW, i totally understand the soda issue, i have not had ny ina while (being pregnant and all) but we got some last night when I ordered pizza for dinner and it tastes to good! Yes, I said tastes, i m drinking it right now :)
That's terrible! So funny and I love your welcome note to the comments! I'm the wife of a man who worked for Pepsi for 40+ years, so I'm insulted that you would serve our superior product in such a low class holder!:-)
Actually, I stopped over to thank you for your participation in my election series. Please come again and have input when you can.
16 comments:
i'd much rather drink diet coke from a pepsi glass =)
YOU REBEL!
Is this glass actually at your house? If so, then whew! I can come visit! :):)
Admit it, you're a closet Coke fan.
Pepsi should give you money. :)
wow-livin on the edge are you?
Please tell me you are not really back to putting that poison in your body?
Ginger
I just had a cup of coffee while reading a bunch of your posts....and since I do not want to be a "lurker", I have to write and tell you how much fun your blog is...I have enjoyed every post!!! Great blog!
Juri
Yes, I noticed it right away. Mixed allegiance? Besides.....WHAT are you doing with Pepsi.
Susan
Drinking Pepsi again??!!
OK...I see that it's DIET Pepsi...but does that make it OK? heehee
I did WW today, too...
And by the way, the post before that was thanking you for the award and doing my little meme, so take a peek when you can!
Hugs!
~Tammy
LOL Actually I had to look a second time ;) We have those glasses too. DH lieks coke but not Pepsi. I like Pepsi and not coke. BTW, i totally understand the soda issue, i have not had ny ina while (being pregnant and all) but we got some last night when I ordered pizza for dinner and it tastes to good! Yes, I said tastes, i m drinking it right now :)
~ Rachel in CO (from Weaver List)
Pepsi in a Coke Mug. A girls gotta treat herself once in awhile. I sure crave coke sometimes...sure a good thing we don't have any in the house.
Girl- You are living on the edge.
Woah girl - you are a wild one!
That's terrible! So funny and I love your welcome note to the comments! I'm the wife of a man who worked for Pepsi for 40+ years, so I'm insulted that you would serve our superior product in such a low class holder!:-)
Actually, I stopped over to thank you for your participation in my election series. Please come again and have input when you can.
LOL.....too funny
Post a Comment