What a handsome princess you have there!;)
ROFL!
LOL!!
LOL! BAGL (and I don't even remember what that stands for, but I am sure it applies here)I know you love me!now that little guy is too cute.
Wait until she starts trying to paint his nail a pretty pink. I have a feeling she will be up for trying anything...LOL~Ginger
That's the kind of picture you'll have to show his friends when he's in his teens!!!!!Susan
too funny...
Perfect rehearsal dinner material! ;)
nice.
Would ya' look at those eyes though!! He must get away with MURDER! ;-)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What a handsome princess you have there!
;)
ROFL!
LOL!!
LOL! BAGL (and I don't even remember what that stands for, but I am sure it applies here)
I know you love me!
now that little guy is too cute.
Wait until she starts trying to paint his nail a pretty pink. I have a feeling she will be up for trying anything...LOL
~Ginger
That's the kind of picture you'll have to show his friends when he's in his teens!!!!!
Susan
too funny...
Perfect rehearsal dinner material! ;)
nice.
Would ya' look at those eyes though!! He must get away with MURDER! ;-)
Post a Comment