A very dear, sweet, kind, and adorable friend of yours directed me to come check out this post.ROFL!!!!!Jenna is sitting here and said this is just weird!I think it's just too fun. Not everyones child has my head on a stick. Therapy is in his future for sure. I just love that boy!Love you for helping me celebrate my day.
I'm in...Also wishing Ginger a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Cute post!
This post is quintessential Leigh Ann!I LOVE IT!!But, I thought you were gonna sing Happy Birthday to Ginger via a vlog. Oh yeah, that's for MY birthday next month! :)
i think you should vlog a birthday song for both ginger and sarah... oh, and me, too :D
Oh, that is hysterical! :DI was just over wishing her a happy b-day. You are just so fun!By the way, come over if you can to help me wish my mom a happy 81st b-day this week! :)
Ummmm....at a lost for words here.
Oh, that is hilarious! What a wonderful dance partner..hehee.Hugs,Kelli
BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.WHERE'S THE VLOG!!!
That is too darn cute and hilarious too.Ginger's head on a stick.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
A very dear, sweet, kind, and adorable friend of yours directed me to come check out this post.
ROFL!!!!!
Jenna is sitting here and said this is just weird!
I think it's just too fun. Not everyones child has my head on a stick. Therapy is in his future for sure. I just love that boy!
Love you for helping me celebrate my day.
I'm in...Also wishing Ginger a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Cute post!
This post is quintessential Leigh Ann!
I LOVE IT!!
But, I thought you were gonna sing Happy Birthday to Ginger via a vlog. Oh yeah, that's for MY birthday next month! :)
i think you should vlog a birthday song for both ginger and sarah... oh, and me, too :D
Oh, that is hysterical! :D
I was just over wishing her a happy b-day. You are just so fun!
By the way, come over if you can to help me wish my mom a happy 81st b-day this week! :)
Ummmm....at a lost for words here.
Oh, that is hilarious! What a wonderful dance partner..hehee.
Hugs,
Kelli
BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
WHERE'S THE VLOG!!!
That is too darn cute and hilarious too.
Ginger's head on a stick.
That is too darn cute and hilarious too.
Ginger's head on a stick.
Post a Comment