March 27, 2008

We're here!!

We had a delay with our flight and finally arrived late afternoon yesterday.

Guess what? There are a lot of trucks here!! :)

Actually, I say it all in good fun! I've got great traveling companions! Two guys that drive dump truck with T are along!

I think I'm doing good knowing the difference between a Mac, a Peterbilt and so on. But these guys know the engines in them and everything! I enjoy seeing their passion and it is fun to have them along!

I'm off for some of my own traveling today and hope to get into the show later this afternoon.

T and the other two men will be heading to the show this morning. They are hoping to test drive some trucks, but it is raining, so we're not sure what they'll do yet. (Aren't you all sitting on the edges of your seats?)


post signature

12 comments:

... said...

on the edge of my seat and waiting for pictures :D

have a good time.

Just Mom said...

Yes, yes. You're there and have seen lots of trucks. But what about your shoes? Did you get to wear them yet?

btw ... I'll take rain over this snow storm we're now having.

MorningSong said...

What fun! :) Just Mom took my question! :)

Those shoes are too cute to ruin in the rain! Have fun!! Hope your ear made it through the flight ok! Can't wait to see all things truck.
Good luck in seeing someone awesome to post about!

Blessings and safe travels!

Monica said...

hope you find some fun things to do. A truck show may not be the most romantic get away, but hey, at least it's just the two of you getting to spend some time as a couple.
and I love the shoes, very cute!

Anonymous said...

I expect to see at least one picture of you in a big old truck!

You go girl! I'm sure you are off on a fun adventure with those new shoes.

Don't forget about your friends while you are gone....oh, I guess you haven't since you are posting, hehe. You addict!!!!

Tracy said...

I am anxiously waiting some pictures of YOU and some random CUTE GUYS.

Sorry T!

Jill said...

Yeah! Glad you made it. How's the weather in Kentucky? At least you're a little bit closer to GEORGIA now! Can't wait to see the photos. (cute shoes, too...by the way).

Susan said...

I LOVE KY!! It's a beautiful state. I hope you have fun and I can't wait to hear if you meet Kasey.

Hugs,

:-) Susan

Short Stop said...

SO much has happened since you posted this that it's TIME for another post. :)

Glad you're having fun!!!

Susan said...

Glad you made it safe and sound.
Susan

Kelli said...

It sounds like you are having lots of fun, Leigh Ann!
Hugs,
Kelli
P.s. I'm so glad to hear you've stopped drinking Pepsi. Isn't coke wonderful? ;0)

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I hope you have a great time in Kentucky! Take lots of pics of the men, oops I mean trucks!