I know I am really going to love this study!! Our first meeting yesterday was great and Beth's introductory session was awesome. What I've heard about her studies is so true - she really gets you into the Bible and she has such a wonderful passion for it too.
I came home eager to start my first day of homework and was blown away by the first paragraph of the first lesson. There it was!! The reason I knew this lesson was for me - right here and right now!
See it below!

Shopping, anyone? ;-)

11 comments:
i'm so glad you liked the first meeting and it looks like it's going to be a good thing for you.
i tried leaving a comment for you yesterday but bl*gger wouldn't allow it. i meant to come back but forgot. i just wanted to tell you that i think it's a wonderful thing for you to join this study - for you and tanya.
i start a new study tonight. i hope i like it as much as you're liking yours. it's not beth moore.
Ha Ha.....good one! So glad you are having a good time with your Bible study!
Oh, you are so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o shallow.
(Meet you at the mall in an hour.)
Only you!
I bet you like the sign in the church nursery that says, "..and we all will be changed in the blink of an eye."
Like I said, only YOU! hehe
lol! You crack me up. I'm glad you're enjoying the Bible study.
I love how you blend your very serious side with your humor and joy of life. Study sounds great.
Susan
Sounds like you are already enjoying your bible study.
What time??
Bummer, I guess I need a different study. I'm a shorts and tennis shoes kind of girl. Sandles are good in warm weather, but you know how cold it gets here in Colorado some winter days.
Glad you are having fun. Study God's Word should be fun.
Yes, ME, PICK ME!
(wait...is that this post)
I need to pay attention to the DETAIL.
But I'll go shopping with ya.
(and our nursery sign said...we may not sleep but we will all be changed...i forget the verse...)
Oh..that is hilarious! I'm glad that you are enjoying the Bible study so far, I've heard wonderful things about Beth Moore!
Hugs,
Kelli
Post a Comment