Another winter storm is moving towards the area. Between snow, wintry mix conditions and rain -- it's going to be a close call.
What's one to do?
Go to the store...but not for eggs and milk. Just ask T. If there is a storm coming, his wife is not going to the store for milk and eggs but Pepsi and Doritos, of course!!
What are your last minute items you pick up when a storm is coming?
We're off to the store!

13 comments:
I'm so boring - bread, milk, & eggs! And make sure we have enough mac-n-cheese! :)
I have to admit I have NEVER rushed to the store when they say a "storm" is coming.
Hmmm...definately Pepsi for mommy and milk for the kiddos!
Hey there! Haven't visited in a while! It was so fun catching up on your family! I especially loved the Christmas card pics and your letter to your new 1-year old!
K
Hot cocoa and a good movie, mix together and you've got yourself the perfect snow day.
Coffee, coffee creamer (Coconut Cream), Milk, and cereal.
Oh wait! I have kids too. I guess diapers would be fairly important too.
i'm like you... diet coke and snacky stuff. of course, we have our milk delivered so i don't need to worry about that. and we usually stop by bl*ckb*ster, too.
I didn't rush to the store today, but picked up chips and cherry pepsi while grocery shopping the other day! :) I've always got an abundance of milk on hand!! :) "J" would suggest that I could use my new bread machine if we run out of store bread. Fun!!! Enjoy the snow!! I know I'll enjoy it, as will E,E,and A.
CHOCOLATE!...oh, and usually toilet paper, hehe. Lots of women in this house.
The weather people hav ebeen saying that we will be on the edge of cold weather with POSSIBLY some snow flurries tomorrow night. I bet you cannot find a loaf of bread or a gallon of milk to buy in our city by tomorrow at noon! To say we Southerners panic at the word snow is an understatement!
I was thinking about you when I heard the weather report for your neck of the woods--Hoping you would have plenty of Pepsi.
Personally, I would need Tostitos and cheese and maybe some popcorn.
Yes, we have the last minute storm rush here too.
I always get something to make soup with and the basic milk, eggs and coffee. I gotta have that coffee!
Stop over and join the Great Santa Debate.
Since I don't live in the north, the only storms we prepare for are hurricanes. We can't get milk and eggs cause if the power goes out, they're out. BUT I was thinking, if the power goes out in a winter storm, they would not spoil as fast, right?
I hope you all stay warm and the storms pass you by.
Susan
We (fortunately) don't have storms here that often, but I would pick up Diet Coke, some sort of chip/cracker snack, popcorn and movies.
Post a Comment