December 10, 2007

What's my holiday mood?

Saw this over at Susan's!



And then, I started doing more quizzes...



So, what character are you and what's your holiday mood?

post signature

12 comments:

... said...

i'm buddy and santa-like, also. but i really didn't like most of the answers. that's why i don't do many quizzes like this. they're fun and harmless, they just don't usually have the answer i would give :]

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I love these...heading over to do it soon.

Short Stop said...

How 'bout chubby and pregnant. A bit Grinch-like. Santa-bellied. Swollen footed.

Ok...just kidding. I'll have to check this out. You make me laugh.

Just Mom said...

Buddy the Elf. Was there ever any doubt?


btw, I also took it again for kicks and I was Clark W. Griswold. BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I am not competitive when it comes to Christmas decor.

Lori said...

I'm Buddy the Elf and I'm Mrs. Clausy.

Jane said...

Charlie Brown here!

Anonymous said...

Fun!

Anonymous said...

I laughed when I saw who you were like...figures, hehe. Not quite as funny as when I found out that I am like Clark Griswold! HELP!





Hey, did you hear I won JM's give-away! Want me to share? I'm just that kind of friend. Isn't that what we promised each other if one of us won? Hehe..

Tracy said...

Laughing HARD at Sarah's answers!

I'm Buddy and Mrs. Clause. No surprise there. I jsut said the other day that I would LOVE to be Mrs. Claus!

Christy said...

I was Clark Griswold and Mrs. Claus! LOL

I love the Griswold movies.

Just Mom said...

HEY!



NO SHARING!



;-D

Ruth said...

I was Clark Griswold and Rudolphian. Neither of those is who I am. In fact they seem just about OPPOSITE!! LOL!! Gotta love these quizes. =o)