Noelle's due date was December 23, but because of having her c-section, we were able to schedule it up to a week early. Noelle shares her birthday with her cousin, Nicole - who is 12 today!


Your smile, dimple and love for life can keep me going on my hardest days. You have a look that says "Its okay mom, I'm here to make you smile!" And you do. You are my sunshine, little girl.
In your baby book, I have "smiley" written all throughout it. As a baby, you would make noises just to get people to look at you so you could smile at them. You always smiled and giggled when you saw your big brother! And now, you are such a helpful big sister to your baby brother. Your smile lifts away the fog.
Your desire to make everything fun keeps our family from becoming too serious! I love you, little peanut. Happy 3rd B*i*r*t*h*d*a*y!! Love, Mom
21 comments:
She's absolutely adorable! I think she kind of resembles her Mama! And her birthday is so close to her sibling...that's kind of neat, too. I shared a birthday with my cousin (and my stepMom) and most years I really liked it.
Happy happy birthday to your sweet girl!
Hugs,
Susan
Awwww... she's so precious! HAppy birthday, Elle!
Oh - she's just beautiful. I love the last picture - it captures exactly the impression I have of her. :)
Happy Birthday Elle!!! So precious!
She was due on my birthday! :)
Hope you had a great weekend of celebrating!
Much blessings friend!
happy birthday, elle!
i can see why you wrote that she keeps you smiling. how could you not? i love that last picture of her. and, oh, how i hope i still know you when she's a teenager. those are gonna be some fun times :]
that was a nice letter to her.
Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!!!! What a cutie!
Hugs,
Kelli
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELLE!
Happy Birthday Elle. MISS PERSONALITY, just like her Mom!!!!
((hugs))
Susan
Happy 3rd Birthday Elle!!!
That was fun seeing all of the pictures of her growing and changing.
She is so adorable.
Enjoyed your post!!! The last picture is absolutely precious!!! :)
Happy Birthday Elle!
Happy Birthday Elle!!!
Oh gee she is Three:)
May the year be one of happiness, learning and lots of what she already has...love:)
Jennifer
What a sweetie! Happy Birthday Elle!
Aren't girls fun? I'm so glad Noelle has blessed your life.
Love the last picture, it's a whole new side of Elle! GREAT!
WooHoo, I have a photo for my coffee table of the kids...just precious! Thanks!
Happy 3rd Birthday Sweetheart!! I loved seeing all your pictures. You made me smile!
:)
Oh, Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl! She's so cute!
And I remember when my youngest turned 3 and thinking, where did my baby go?!
But guess what...now she's five and a half and she's still very much my baby!
And I also loved the photo of you and your husband in the post below...what a lovely couple you make! :)
happy birthday to the sweet three year old! isn't it bittersweet watching them grow and move on from year to year. i love the changes and look forward to them always, but i miss the days gone by too...
Happy Birthday Elle!
Three years go really fast don't they? Savor every moment...they are growing up way too fast!
Happy Birthday sweet girl! I hope your year ahead is fun and wonderful!
awwwww that was so sweet!!! Happy Birthday Elle!!
Well I must invite YOU over to *see* the winners of the anniversary giveaway post...it is just below the caption contest:)!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer
I didn't realize that Elle and Sophie are only a month apart. They sure would have some fun. Next time we come to PA we should get them together. Do you thing one room can contain both their personalities? Merry Christmas
Post a Comment