Aww you all look wonderful! This is such a good photo. I hope you had a great time (and stayed warm).:-) Susan
You guys look amazing! I could tell you had heels on, hehe. I hope you had a great night.I heard Manheim on the radio this morning and thought of you.
And don't you look awesome!!!!!
How fun! I hope you had a great time! :)
What a gorgeous photo of you two! I hope that you had a wonderful time.
You both look fabulous.Where's the close-up of the new shoes?
You look GREAT! Glad to hear you had a good time.
you both look great and ready for a party. hope you had a great time.
Yes, you do indeed look lovely. And wow, does he ever look like his dad and grandpa!
One hot mama! Go on girl!
Heels!? Boy, I hope they're lined with fur! That wind has been howling today. You guys look fabulous! Hope it was a fun time. Keeping my head above water. Friday is my last day...Looking forward to Christmas.
You both look fantastic! Hope it was a fun night!
You guys look great! Those Christmas parties are always fun to go to.
~whistle~LOVE THE PICTURE!! You both look AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Aww you all look wonderful! This is such a good photo. I hope you had a great time (and stayed warm).
:-) Susan
You guys look amazing! I could tell you had heels on, hehe. I hope you had a great night.
I heard Manheim on the radio this morning and thought of you.
And don't you look awesome!!!!!
How fun! I hope you had a great time! :)
What a gorgeous photo of you two! I hope that you had a wonderful time.
You both look fabulous.
Where's the close-up of the new shoes?
You look GREAT! Glad to hear you had a good time.
you both look great and ready for a party. hope you had a great time.
Yes, you do indeed look lovely. And wow, does he ever look like his dad and grandpa!
One hot mama! Go on girl!
Heels!? Boy, I hope they're lined with fur! That wind has been howling today. You guys look fabulous! Hope it was a fun time.
Keeping my head above water. Friday is my last day...
Looking forward to Christmas.
You both look fantastic! Hope it was a fun night!
You guys look great! Those Christmas parties are always fun to go to.
~whistle~
LOVE THE PICTURE!! You both look AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment