September 25, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Quintin and his dad, when we were up at the cabin earlier this month, were in the truck on their way to go fishing. They had their windows down and Quintin was taking everything in. A wild turkey walked out on the road and T slowed so they could get a better look. Quintin yelled out, "Dad! Look! There's an ostrich!" :)

To read what more tiny ones are saying, head over to Mary's!!


post signature

24 comments:

... said...

mmmm... ostrich for thanksgiving =]

Jen said...

Did it stick its head in the ground? What a cutie! Good for him to even know what an ostrich is. I don't think my little guy would ever come up with that.

Just Mom said...

I think wild turkeys are some of the coolest birds, although they do kind of freak me out when I see them perched on a tree limb.

Tracy said...

So cute! It is unbelievable how big turkeys are when you see them in person.

MorningSong said...

How funny! In my house, most birds are flamingo's. Even though when we ask HC what color flamingo's are, she KNOWS they are pink. I just think she likes saying FLAMINGO Darling!!

:) Blessings.

Mrs. Breum said...

I can almost hear how excited he was- that is really cute!

~ Amy ~ said...

Giggle!! How cute was that!!

Susan said...

I guess to his little eyes it looked big enough to be an ostrich!
Susan

Short Stop said...

He's a cutie! :)

Pen of Jen said...

I love tiny talk Tuesday..How funny I just thought of when you are old that your kids will have Senile Saturday Sayings!!!

Sorry couldn't help myself!!
Jennifer

Tracy said...

It MUST have been running like an ostrich! RIGHT?!?!? LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Who's his teacher again? hehe

I'm on my lunch hour and just had to say "hi".

I'm so addicted to this blog I can't stay away.

Love you!

Did you tell Just Mom about our shopping plans?

Lori said...

That is too darn cute.

Heather K said...

HAHA....Leigh Ann that is priceless...Did T manage to control his laughter??? :D

onemotherslove said...

HA! That's funny!

Amber said...

LOL! how cute!

0:) Amber

TO BECOME said...

That is so funny. I bet he had lots of fun being with his Dad. Happy fall. connie from Texas

Mary@notbefore7 said...

So cute! What a fun time though!

Anonymous said...

HA HA! Too cute! Now there's a big difference, LOL!

weavermom said...

he he!

Praise and Coffee said...

Oh how cute!

Anonymous said...

How cute. Love it.

Come on over and help me spread some love. I'm having a love fest on my blog. I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Myrna said...

Ostriches living in the woods of the eastern USA--who knew! They do say the most precious things!

Ruth said...

Turkey, ostrich, peacock...who can tell?? =o)