September 27, 2007

One Dream of a Meme! :)

I've seen this at Susan's, Ginger's and Just Mom's and I just wanna be like them...so, here's my meme!! :)

I don't drink.
Alcohol, tea or coffee. Do you understand now, why I need pepsi?

Chore I hate.
Emptying the dishwasher.

Pets.
Riley, a bichon frise, 9 years old.

Essential electronics.
Computer, radio (I need music on!)

Perfume.
My favorite is Sunflower by E. Arden

Gold or silver.
I like both. My watch band is both and my wedding rings are yellow gold and I wear two rings of white gold on my right hand.

Insomnia.
Nope - this has never been a problem with me. In fact, I sleep so soundly and deep, that T ususally has to wake me up. In college, my roommates had to wake me up during the fire drills. I sleep through thunderstorms. If T is not home, it takes me a while until I hear any of the children. Usually their cries become part of my dreams until I realize its one of the children. I hope I never lose this gift.

Job title.
Domestic Engineer

Most admired trait.
Making people smile.

Kids.
2 sons and a daugther (see top of blog!)

Phobia.
Heights. And, people turning their eyelids inside out.

Religion.
I don't like the term 'religious.' I am a follower of Jesus Christ. If you'd like to read my testimony, click here.

Siblings.
A brother, 8 years older than me and a sister, 4 years older than me. I'm the baby!

Time I wake up.
Usually around 7, but have been trying to get up earlier to exercise.

Unusual talent/skill.
I can sew my lips together. Would that make for an interesting vlog? Can we have a Bloggy Talent Show? Anyone with me? I'm not doing it alone, folks!

Vegetable I hate.
Brussel sprouts

Worst habit.
Being too sarcastic

X-rays.
Do I like them? Have I had them? HUH? I've had many x-rays, but do you really want to know about 'em?

My favorite meal.
One that is being enjoyed by many and has lots of fellowship!


post signature

19 comments:

Just Mom said...

"Usually their cries become part of my dreams until I realize its one of the children. I hope I never lose this gift."

That is indeed a gift I wish I had. I don't like to sleep too soundly because hubby already does that. One of us needs to be awake in case of emergency, right?

BTW, re. video blog talent show, don't encourage Ginger. I really don't want to see that eyelid turning thing. Eeeewwww...

Tracy said...

That was lots of fun. I love learning more about you. I sleep sound and have those dreams too!

Susan said...

That's my favorite meal too!!! What time is dinner? :o)
Susan

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Loved your answers! You are so lucky to be able to sleep that sound...I wish I could have that bliss for just one night!

Annie said...

Fun meme Leigh Ann!

Lori said...

That is a fun meme. It was fun to learn more about you. I may have to do this one sometime.

Kerrie said...

I can sew my lips together = WHAT????

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Wish I could sleep like that. I hear them if they breathe funny...UGH.

Love the answer to the meal question - AMEN to that!

And girl...you make me smile, so mission accomplished!

Short Stop said...

I loved reading this! I am SO with you on the dishwasher...UGH. I hate emptying it!

And, I'm so jealous of your sleeping habits. I wish that was me! :(

I'd have to agree with you...making people smile is sure one thing you're good at!

Anonymous said...

Cute! And wow, you are a sound sleeper!!

Ruth said...

Great meme, Leigh Ann. I will have to do that one soon, too.

randi said...

I really gross out when people do the eyelid trick too! I have also seen people "shake" their eyeballs which is equally weird.

Kelli said...

You can sew your lips together?? Like with needle and thread?? Embroidery or quilting needle? ;0)

Ewww on the eyelid thing. Phillip can do that..it's nasty!

Kelli

TO BECOME said...

I liked theat Meme. You are always surprising me. I know you must be a fun, good friend. connie from Texas

Anonymous said...

I guess we got no takers on the talent blog, too bad. I've been practicing my talent all day long. Does Just Mom have a talent that is unusual? We never did find out.

People do not know how cool I really am with my eye lids and now they will never get the chance to find out. I can cross one eye as well.

Somethings are meant to remain private I guess.

You sleep so sound because you never to go bed on time young lady!

Anonymous said...

You? Sarcastic? PLEASE, LOL! :o)

I'm pretty darn sarcastic, too!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...

6u1lXy Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

Nice Article.