September 20, 2007

Where has this week gone?

I can't believe it is Thursday already. We are participating in a neighborhood garage sale this weekend - and I've waited too long to start getting ready. :(


...If you don't hear from me


....please send out a search party!


post signature

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard anything from you in at least 15 minutes!!! Where are you????

Oh yeah, did you say something about a garage sale?

Lori said...

I haven't heard from you? hehe

Good luck with your garage sale.
I know they are tons of work.
Hope it pays off and you sell lots of stuff.

Tracy said...

Good luck with the garage sale. It's always nice to get rid of stuff!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

Pen of Jen said...

Search party, heck no, I will just follow the slightly used but highly valued items for sale...!

Have lots of fun...my kids thought of selling donuts for school...maybe your kids could too!!!The cuteness factor always makes people buy:)

First Time Mommy said...

Have fun getting ready for your garage sale. It's always a lot of work :)! I hope you have great success in selling everything!

Have a wonderful day!

Erin

kdwhorses said...

Good Luck with the garage sale!! I love to garage sale and get great baragins!!

... said...

i'm sure we would find you under some giant stuffed animal, or maybe in the boxes full of odd knick knacks, or possibly hanging around all those 90's fasion statements.

have fun and know that this too - as in garage sales - shall pass.

Short Stop said...

I hope the garage sale goes great!

And, I just heard from you...I think you're buried somewhere in your basement! LOL!

Julieann said...

OHH, I can't wait to hear how it goes--I love garage sailing:)

Julieann

Unknown said...

Uh-oh! Good luck, Leigh Ann!

Kelli

Ruth said...

LOL! I hope your sale is a great success!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I was getting a bit worried there...no LA on gmail chat all day...hope you aren't lost!

Good luck getting it all together. Hoping for great weather and lots of success!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the garage sale!!

I can't believe it's Thursday (almost Friday) either!! Wow, the weeks are flying by!

Have a great weekend!

weavermom said...

I'm with ya - how is it Thursday? Better still how is September almost over!?!

Good luck with the garage sale! Hope you get rid of lots of stuff! :)

Just Mom said...

If you happen upon a quality antique buffet with hutch, please ship it this way.

Susan said...

Happy garaga selling!
Susan

Amber said...

Leigh Ann...Leigh Ann...Leigh Ann!!!

Where are you..you...you????

Sending out the search party.

0:) Amber

Melissa Stover said...

i know exactly how you feel. we are having a yard sale next saturday and i have been spending every evening getting things out and pricing. it's exhausting.

inspired said...

whErE aRE YoU ? hee hee ;]

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Ooooh I love garage sales...hope it goes good for you!

Nancy B said...

lots of work- good luck!
Dawnelle

TO BECOME said...

Well, now I am beginning to get a little worried. Where are you? Still at the garage sale. I hope you did well. Have a good Saturday. connie from Texas

Myrna said...

Hope the garage sale goes well.
Don't buy more than you sell!

Anonymous said...

You are a big help in me figuring this out. I will have my husband read your response and perhaps, together, we can make it work.

Thanks.

Jill said...

Can't wait to hear how the garage sale went. I would love to have one (and need to) but my husband hates stuff like that. So, we do the Good Will route.

Susan said...

Oh my goodness...garage sales stress me out! I love to go to them. I love to browse and find a great bargain...but I hate to prepare and actually participate in one. It's a lot of work. I hope yours goes well.

Hugs,

Susan

Susanna Rose said...

Hope the garage sale went well! I did a garage sale a few months ago and it was a blast and at the end of the day, we gave all the left overs away for free! People were so excited!:)

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

I love what you've done with the page! Garage sale...I just couldn't get it together right now. Good luck!

Jan Parrish said...

Sometimes I bring home more than I get rid of at the neighborhood garage sales. :) Have a great weekend.

Scrappy Moments said...

Hope the Yard Sale went well, sounds like Fun, But they are alot of work :)

Angie

Heather K said...

okay....it's been 3 days....I called in the...hmmm what do you have in your area...? the Texas Rangers..or are they just in the movies??? lol... hope they find you soon...missing your witty and wonderful posts!! hope your garage sale was a success!!

Tami said...

We have a neighborhood garage sale coming up next weekend--I haven't really decided to do it yet--big job! I have a lot I could purge and sell, I'm sure. Just getting started would open up a can of worms...we'll see...