September 11, 2007

Pausing...and TTT


In memory of the innocent who died


Pausing, first, to remember 9-11-01.

************************
Tiny Talk Tuesday

Mary @notbefore7 is hosting Tiny Talk Tuesday. Head on over to her blog to read what more tiny ones are saying!

******************************
Quintin has just begun naming more rhyming words. So, this is a typical conversation
at our house right now.

Q: Train, mane, plane...all rhyme.

E: Riley, baby food and pickle...all rhyme.

(I figure she's got a few years to pick it up!!)







Quintin is still enjoying his bow and the book it came from.

Elle was looking through the book the other day and Quintin said, "Elle, be careful, that book is dangerous!"








**************************************
I also posted today at:



Multi-Tasking Moms and a you'll find a new recipe at Momma Roar's Kitchen



post signature

11 comments:

... said...

you sure are busy. you've posted in four different places today. you truly are a multi-tasiing mom.

i wouldn't get anything done in your house. i'd just sit around and listen to your kids. they're so stinkin' cute =]

Pen of Jen said...

Fun!! We love the book for the boys and the title has made it all the better.

Elle is totally on the right track, and she will get it!!!Just participating is great now!

Susan said...

Cute stuff as always.
Susan

Anonymous said...

Awww, I remember those days. Too cute.

Lori said...

Your kids are so darn funny and cute.

Funny you bring up rhyming. I was just working with Megan and rhymes yesterday.

I'm remembering all the 9 -11 victims and their families today too.

Short Stop said...

SO cute! Gotta love the Dangerous Book For Boys!! :) And, oh yes...Quinin is right...it is dangerous! :)

Heading over to your recipe blog and to MTM!! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! We're doing rhyming at our house these days too - sometimes that puts me a little on edge when they are making up words with truck or hit . . . Thanks for sharing!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Cute...at least Elle is trying to rhyme already!

Anonymous said...

Remembering 9/11

Amber said...

OMGoodness!!!!!! THAT is the book I wanted to get at Amazon!!!!!!! Can I, can I???? PLEASE!!!!!


0:) Amber

Mary@notbefore7 said...

That is such a great book for boys! We have a copy coming soon :)

Loved the rhyming words that don't rhyme. They are so cute as they figure things out.