



T's brother and his family are on the left - they have 2 boys and 2 girls. T's parents are sitting on the steps. We are behind his parents. Next to his parents are T's sister's children. She has the red hair - she and her hubby have 5 children. They are each holding one of the twins - they will be 2 next month. On the far right is T's other sister, and her hubby and 3 daughters. They have another daughter who is 18 and doesn't live at home. She was adopted as was T's brother's youngest daughter - in the yellow shirt on the left. We are a big group to squeeze into a cabin with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms!!!
*************************************
I forgot to take my camera to my parent's house for our picnic - I did take some pictures on my dad's camera, but forgot to get them from him. :( I had some great ones of my niece playing with Colin and my dad swinging on his hammock with the older two.
I forgot to take my camera to my parent's house for our picnic - I did take some pictures on my dad's camera, but forgot to get them from him. :( I had some great ones of my niece playing with Colin and my dad swinging on his hammock with the older two.
This is my nephew, on Tuesday, with Quintin's bow and arrow.
Quintin is loving the bow I made him - it isn't anything grand, but it doesn't hurt his hand like the red one he has. Yesterday, he told me he didn't like it anymore and when I asked why, he said because he couldn't find it when he shot it into the woods behind the house. So, he painted the arrow orange yesterday afternoon!!
**I need to acknowledge T's sister T who emailed me some of her photos from the weekend!!

32 comments:
I absolutely LOVE these photos. That bow and arrow you made is fantastic. What a mom. :-D
what great pics. looks like you had fun. and definitely a time where memories were made.
i think my favorite picture is the one with ella with her cousins and she's pouting. she's just so darn cute!
Great photots! Love the one of everyone together- those are hard to get!
Oh, it just looks like you all had so much fun! These are GREAT photos. I, too, love the one with Elle pouting! I could just squeeze her little cheeks! :)
I'm still hung up on a CABIN that has "3 bathrooms". NICE!!!
What great pictures and family. I think it's so neat that your kids have a lot of cousins near. That is one thing my children, nor I, every had.
Love the picture of you & T.
So much fun you all had! And you are so funny with that empty Pepsi bottle!
Ca-ute pictures! I love your dimples L.A. !!! How cute are you!!!
:)
Candy
Leigh Ann - You have a big family!!! I think that's great, we don't really have alot of relatives :-( I couldn't help but notice how sad Ellie looked in the one picture.....but she's still a cutie!
Leigh Ann,
I enjoyed your pictures. You are quite creative with the bow and arrow! I should do that for E. He would love it, as well as his sister.
I absolutely got a kick out of Elle's picture with her doll. It reminds me of some of the pictures I took of our drama queen, E.
How fun!! Cousins galore family squeezing in tight quarters...who could ask for better memories?
Those are fantastic pictures!
GREAT Pictures!!! I know which picture is your favorite, the one of your true love....the Pepsi bottle. Just kidding!! You and your hubby look SO SWEET!!!!
God Bless,
Amber
Awww, great pictures! The scenery is jusy so ... serene! Looks like y'all had so much fun. I think my favorite picture is you and your husband. Y'all are adorable! Oh! And, YES! I'll dance with you ....cuz I'm a dork like that! LOL!
Love the pictures. It looks like you all had a great time. Except Elle is that one picture. hehe!
Have a great weekend Leigh Ann!
Loved the bow and arrow!!!
Great fun! Glad you were able to get away!!
Fantastic photos! I love how Elle is not smiling. Why does that not surprise me, hehe. Why are you hiding behind everyone on the family shot you silly woman?!!! You have some great shots of Q. Just love his face...just too cute! So glad you shared your family with us.
Beautiful pictures. What a big family. The kids look like they were having a good time.I pray you bless us with the ones in your dad's camera also. I also enjoyed the bow and arrow. Good Job!
Blessings,
JEN
I love the pics too Leigh Ann...
You know, it was really cool seeing your video and listening to your voice because I can hear you in your posts now.
You guys look like you all had the best weekend. Such great memories made.
Great family pictures.
Looks like you ahd a wonderful weekend with your family.
What fun memories were made.
Love the photo of you and your husband.
What gorgeous pictures! I can't believe how much Quintin looks like your DH. I spent my holiday weekend buried in prep work for the start of school. It's been a tough week...
Treasure those beautiful moments. Your pictures really gave me a boost. Thanks!
Great pictures! How fun to see so many family at once.
Love the pictures. What a great family!! It sounds like you had a great time!!
I loved the family pictures and happy activities. They look like each was having so much fun.
They remind me of my family there were 9 of us kids and when we got together even 3 bathrooms wasn't enough.But we made those memories that none of us will ever forget. connie from Texas
Looks like lots of fun! I love the bow and arrow. Collin likes archery too.
Great pictures of family fun!
So many great pictures, I don't know where to start! Love that one where he's jumping into the air...and the large family photo with your relatives is great! Such a wonderful picture for all of your family to have!
My husband is one of twelve siblings, so we try to capture all of us together like that whenever we can, too!
Looks like a GREAT time for all!
Have your turtle boy to check out my turtle boy:
http://beachgirlspics.blogspot.com/2007/05/yellowbelly-slider.html
So gald you all had such a wonderful time.
Vanessa
wonderful photos-thanks for sharing...I don't think I took a single photo Labor Day
I so enjoyed all the pictures--what fun you all must have had:)
Julieann
Post a Comment