September 18, 2007

A contest and a Thank You

Do you like to read? Do you like Vera Bradley?

Jill at Who Could Ask for Anything More? has her September Jill's Book Bag contest up on her blog. It is a winner's choice biography/autobiography selection and a Vera Bradley bag to tote your new book in!! I really enjoy Jill's blog and her stories about her family and cute son!! If you haven't stopped by her blog, head on over! You're in for a smile!


:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)


And, speaking of smiles - Sweet smilin' Ginger passed along the You Make Me Smile Award! Thank you Ginger - I'm smiling and blushing!! You make me smile too Ginger!









I'm passing along the award to these 10 bloggers who make me smile!

1 - Amber (trust in the Lord) is makes me smile with her cute (0: smilies on her comments as well as her huge heart!!

2 - Sandy makes me smile because she's a great mom who shares stories about her cutie Pattie son!

3 - Jennifer makes me smile because she leaves encouraging comments for me and is a sweet friend!

4 - Diana makes me smile because she is sunshine and always has fun links on her posts that I get addicted to!

5 - Tracy F makes me smile because she is like my long lost twin and sends me fun emails!

6 - Dawnelle makes me smile because Yogi needs a side kick named BooBoo!!

7 - Heather K makes me smile because she checks back in with me to see what we are up too - in the midst of her crazy schedule with 4 daughters!

8 - Tara makes me smile because she's a fellow Weaver homeschooler and her kids are the cutest - her new scrapbook layouts always bring a smile to my face!

9 - ~Amy~ makes me smile because her posts come from her heart - and if you come to my house in November, Amy, I will cook you a birthday meal for sure!

10 - Jezz, Heidi and Monica make me smile because they are IRL (in real life) friends who read and comment - I'm still waiting for the rest of you irl-friends to let me know you are here!! ;) wink-wink

I guess I must stop at 10 - but all of you reading, know that you each bring a smile to my face!

post signature

22 comments:

Susan said...

You make me smile, think, pray, & lots of things!!!
Susan

Heather K said...

gee thanks Leigh Ann.... Yes I do stop in for a quick "hi how are ya" every once in awhile... unfortunately I haven't been doing alot of posting for awhile. My hubby used to have his work camera at home alot and doesn't anymore...I find that having pictures to post makes it much more exciting and so haven't been too awful inspired...oh well.... soon enough I'll have my own camera... I'm hoping that maybe Christmas will be a "picture" perfect day for me! ;) thanks again!
Heather.

Anonymous said...

Hey, what are you talking about. Last time I checked I was real! Oh sorry, I get your point, hehe.

Thanks hon, for your sweet passing of the award. We do laugh a bunch and that's always a good thing.

Thanks for being a great buddy!

Amber said...

The funny thing is is I just linked to your profile from your comment and was thinking how I loved your picture. You are a SWEETHEART!!!! Thank you:D

0:) Amber

Just Mom said...

Um... I don't make you smile????? ;-D

Kelli said...

Congratulations on your award, Leigh Ann!

Yes, I was wearing a skirt up in the tree...LOL!

Kelli

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming over and explaining to me. Now, understand I am such a non-techy, so... you said
"I add the graphic in myself and create it on MS Publisher." How do you do this??? Remember Step By Step For Dummies needed here! ;)

Tracy said...

Thank You Leigh Ann...you did bring a smile to my face. (my long lost twin). Also thanks for the email. This whole school thing is tough. ~sigh~ I will get through it...have a great night!!

Sandy said...

Wow Leigh THANK YOU! I always smile when I come to your blog with each one of your posts so I'm glad I give you a smile in return. Thank you again, I'm honored :-) And to think I was gonna give up bloggin' sheesh! LOL

Tara O said...

You are seriously sweet! Thank you!!!

... said...

thank you, dear friend. i'm honored. just want to let you know how much you make me smile, if not outloud laughing. i look forward to reading each and every post you make.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Leigh Ann, Congrats! You put a smile on so many faces. I am glad Ginger thought of you.

Can't wait to go meet the people who make you smile! :)

Anonymous said...

What a warm fuzzy first thing in the morning! We moms need each other! What would we do w/o our friends! Thanks for thinking of me! Have a blessed day!

~ Amy ~ said...

Yay! a meal cooked just for me! but I have to drive there? Too bad I'll be in the tractor driving the grain cart around the field for corn harvest. Shucks!!! rain check??!!

Pen of Jen said...

Leigh Ann thank you! You make me smile too! I love the window into your sweet world:)

Nancy B said...

Thank you, Yogi! I am one happy bear.

Dawnelle
a.k.a. Boo Boo

Short Stop said...

You're just smiley...and everyone who reads your blog can't help but smile! :) Congrats on your smiley award!! :)

Susan said...

Awwww...great post, Leigh Ann. You DO make so many people smile each and everyday. I'm on my way to Jill's blog.

:-) Susan

Beach Girl said...

Thank God for friends who make us smile!

Vanessa

Tammy said...

Congratulations on your award! :)
I smile when I come here, too!

And yes, I agree with you about Jill!
I don't know most of those whom you gave the award to, so guess I need to check them out! :)

Jill said...

Thanks so much for the post about my Book Bag. And congrats on the award. You definitely make me smile (along with those three precious little ones).

Anonymous said...

You made my day Leigh Ann! Thanks for remembering me...what an honor!! :) I really enjoy reading your blog...you keep me smiling on busy children and farm days.