Our church down home gave us a prayer shawl a few weeks ago when I passed the worship leading mantle on to the next person. I LOVE it!! I often sit here at the computer in the evening with it wrapped around me. Not only does it warm my body, but my soul as well.
8 comments:
It's beautiful, LA!
I'm sure your recipient will love it. May it bring her much comfort.
Blessings to you, friend. :-)
It's beautiful! It looks so soft and will bring whoever gets it much comfort!
Beautiful. The first one I ever saw was a pink like this. I hope to do a pink one in the future, too.
very, very nice LA!
It looks so inviting and soft. Great job my friend!
you made that? Its so pretty.
Our church down home gave us a prayer shawl a few weeks ago when I passed the worship leading mantle on to the next person. I LOVE it!! I often sit here at the computer in the evening with it wrapped around me. Not only does it warm my body, but my soul as well.
Neat idea! It's pretty!
Post a Comment