It isn't folgers, but let me introduce you to my friend, cocoafee. It's 95% hot chocolate and 5% (if that much) instant coffee. But it works for me and is as strong as I can take it! :-D
My kids love to talk about my cocoafee addiction. I did have to let them know that it's a word I made up and asked them to not use it in public! ;-)

6 comments:
That's about as much coffee as I can take too! You are a smart one!
Guess what? That's a mocha!! (well, except that the instant coffee would be espresso). We have them every morning!
"The best part of waking up is cocoafee in your cup."
;-D
They are not allowed to say it in public and yet you share it with the world on your blog? Bawhahahaha! Good one LA!
LOVE coffee straight up and LOVE my Keurig.
Now that is my kind of cofee too. I love lattes and cappicinos! Yummy! Think I'm going to go and have me a cappicino!
Wish I had a Keurig.
Post a Comment