February 1, 2011

Vermont - 2011

Last week we headed to Vermont with T's parents, 2 sisters and their families.  Here's a picture of all the cousins that skied (minus Colin who only skied 2 half days).

L (girl) 13; K (girl) 17; Quintin 8; Elle 6; H (boy) 7; M (girl) 7; T (boy) 11; N (girl) 15

There were 4 back at the house.  Colin 4; Twin girls 5; C (girl) 2

I tried to color-code the names by family.  Ours being blue, T's oldest sister in green and the younger of the sisters in red (T is the baby).  He has an older brother, but their family doesn't ski.
Colin may or may not have been eating snow ... one never knows with that boy! ;-D


And here's a video of the videos we took of the kids last week.  I tried my best to label them, but then noticed the font was hard to read after I transferred it to a movie file.

The opening title says something to the effect of:

Q - 2nd yr snowboarding (1st time in Vt); 5th year skiing
E - 3rd yr skiing
C - 1st yr skiing

Okemo Mountain, Ludlow Vermont
January 2011


post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome!

Q is like a pro now. Wow, the improvement!

E...so graceful already! Little peanut, can't believe how well she's doing.

C, way to go! First time ever and a great video to remind him in years to come.

Trav, totally brings back memories of Dave years ago. He loved skiing and probably would still be at it if I have loved it too.

YOU...are stinking skinny even in your winter gear. Love hearing your voice and Trav's as well.

The back ground with the snow on all the trees was beyond words!

Now that I've written a small book I will sign off.

Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Just Mom said...

You color-coded your families? What are you, a teacher? ;-D

Loved the film footage. It was kinda like doing the Wii games, only more fun. :-D No penguin slide? ;-D

Lori said...

Your video was so fun to watch!! Looks like you all had a fabulous time!!

Monica said...

I second what Ginger wrote. Loved watching Q on his snowboard- he is really good! Elle looked so cute skiing behind Trav. And the house you stayed in, looks awesome!

angie128 said...

Oh wow - that's so cool. This southern gal can't get her brain around all that. I can barely walk to the mailbox when we have 1/2" of snow on the ground. So don't put me on a pair of 2x4's....

Y'all are awesome.

And wow - it was so pretty.