January 6, 2011

My boys

Thursday morning, January 6, 2011
9:52 AM


They have their daddy's dark brown eyes.
One got his momma's dimples.
They share the same nose. 
They share a love to build legos.


I love this picture.  And there are a lot of things I could type about these boys.



But, honestly, the first things that come to my mind?

Why is my 4 year old wearing shorts? 
And what is my 8 year old doing with 2 blankets on his head?


post signature

5 comments:

Just Mom said...

I have no idea why Q is wearing two blankets on his head, but C is probably wearing shorts because THERE'S NO SNOW OUTSIDE!

(still in shock over that one.)



;-D

Shirley said...

Hahahaha! I thought the same thing - "I wonder why is C wearing shorts ..." Makes me cold just thinking about it!

Mari said...

One does wonder - but they are cute regardless!

Monica said...

well, him and Ethan must be alike. He like wearing his favorite blankets on his head. He will eat breakfast with it on his head, watch tv with it etc, etc

Susan said...

Honestly they are getting so big!! I love this picture. It reminds me of my two oldest boys. They are so different, yet so alike.

Hugs, Susan