OH MY GOSH! You weren't kidding when you said you didn't have snow!(And you thought I was going to quote a certain Christmas movie. ;-D )
Is that a bird hugging its own destiny?
you dressed up like a little boy and shot helpless animals? leigh ann, i'm shocked ;o)btw- there is a boy at this house who would have spent his hours hunting right along side that boy.
LOVE this.
You know you live in the country when....You have something DEAD on your lap and you are not concerned!!! Good for him!
How exciting!
Umm, not sure what to say here. I might get myself into trouble.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OH MY GOSH! You weren't kidding when you said you didn't have snow!
(And you thought I was going to quote a certain Christmas movie.
;-D )
Is that a bird hugging its own destiny?
you dressed up like a little boy and shot helpless animals? leigh ann, i'm shocked ;o)
btw- there is a boy at this house who would have spent his hours hunting right along side that boy.
LOVE this.
You know you live in the country when....
You have something DEAD on your lap and you are not concerned!!! Good for him!
How exciting!
Umm, not sure what to say here. I might get myself into trouble.
Post a Comment