Well, it's about time you had some snow. Unless this is a photo from last year. ;-Dbtw ... I hope C is wearing long pants today.
yeah right....that's my thought too until it's 3 feet high. :o) that dog would be buried alive in SD!
White is good, but it's already white here and it just keeps coming! It is pretty though. :)
aww, where's his sweater?
Love these pics! I so would LOVE my kids to see this one year. :-) Susan
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Well, it's about time you had some snow. Unless this is a photo from last year. ;-D
btw ... I hope C is wearing long pants today.
yeah right....that's my thought too until it's 3 feet high. :o) that dog would be buried alive in SD!
White is good, but it's already white here and it just keeps coming! It is pretty though. :)
aww, where's his sweater?
Love these pics! I so would LOVE my kids to see this one year. :-) Susan
Post a Comment