The fine folks at CSN Stores want to help me celebrate that fall is (almost) here!
Personally, I'm not ready to say fall is here, because we have one last vacation to the beach - and I want it to be warm!
However, I can't deny that fall is just around the corner. So this week you have a chance to win an $80 gift certificate to the CSN online stores!
And to be entered to win the $80 gift certificate, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post, answering this question,
"What is your favorite thing about Fall?"
That's it - as easy as that! Leave a comment and then share about it with friends to get an extra entry for each friend that comments telling me you sent them here!
Contest will end Sunday, Sept 12 at 7pm (est) and the winner will be posted later that evening.
Let's celebrate the coming of Fall with $80 to CSN Stores!

23 comments:
My favorite thing about fall is that just nine short months later summer is back!
Honestly, who could not appreciate the beauty in the changing leaves. As a kid I loved fall the most and was in awe every year looking at the trees changing.
I love the colors of fall...from the leaves and pumpkins, to the browns/oranges/reds/yellows of all the decorations, it's just so beautiful! :)
I love fall! I love the reds, oranges and yellows of the leaves and fall decorations. But my absolute favorite part of fall is the smells...the crisp morning air and pumpkin pie in the oven :)
fall is my favorite season...hands down. cool mornings and evenings, warm sunshine afternoons. i love the smells, the sights the sounds. i love the CLOTHING! definitely my favorite season to dress for! :o) i love FOOTBALL! i love the ability to still be outside, but the winds and coolness that sometimes drive us inside. i <3 FALL!
The cream wool coat I bought and look forward to wearing. :-D
and the leaves changing colors, and football and yada yada yada....
I love the cooler, crisp temperatures, the colorful leaves, and my birthday!
I love the cooler, crisp temperatures, the colorful leaves, and my birthday!
Taking long walks with all of my boys and having to wear a fleece jacket and maybe even a hat :)
What a great giveaway! I love CSN!
My favorite thing is the beautiful colors.
Fall is the best time of year because of the weather. I like layering -- it's easier to get cooler than it is too get warmer. I love the colors of fall, and walking around and looking at the trees changing. Apple Cider, Apple Cider Donuts, and apples in general are wonderful in the fall. Oh...and trips to the orchard to pick apples is awesome. Oh....pumpkin picking is great. And gathering the leaves in a pile in the front yard just so Megan can jump in it. Oh...and fall means The Great Pumpkin will be on.
On of my favorite things is MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I should win the gift coupon--don't you think???
*One (I'm not disqualified for the misspelling, right?)
Wow. I sure picked a good day to pop on over.
So...my favorite thing is just about everything. But right now, it is the cool breeze I feel as I leave the windows in the house open.
Ah.....
The harvesting of fruits and vegetables in one of the favorite things I love to do in the fall. The warm applesauce makes the house smell so good.
I love your fall leaves. They look so familiar for some reason.
Very nice!
hmmm...perhaps I will be running into you at the beach again this year. ;o)
I love ALL THINGS FALL!!! The temps, the colors, the food, the routine, the fairs....all of it.
Oh my, where to begin? I totally LOVE the fall cooking smell:pumpkin/apple/spices, having to snuggle w/ my loved ones to warm up, open windows, awesome colors & football games!
I love fall. I love the leaves changing color: the reds/browns/oranges/yellows.
I love the fall temps.
I love to go for walks.
I love to decorate for fall.
Fall is my favorite season because I love the mulitude of leaves' color, mums, and pumpkins. I love sweatshirt weather, hot cocoa, or hot tea with a favorite book. I especially love that the hectic summer of gardening/canning/freezing is coming to an end, and then my house gets a lot more attention!! ;)
I am always sad to see summer go but if Fall MUST come I like that it is just cozier than summer. The weather cools down so we can go for walks or field trips without fear of heat stroke. I love the colors of fall and that the holidays givwe us reasons to get together (and eat!).
I am always sad to see summer slip away - but with the fall comes the warm, cozy sweaters - the holidays - and EAGLES Football!!!!
I am always sad to see summer slip away - but with the fall comes the warm, cozy sweaters - the holidays - and EAGLES Football!!!!
Post a Comment