September 23, 2010

On the beach

Photobucket

We went out with the kids to try to fly a kite, but it was too windy and the kite wasn't cooperating! ;-D

We wanted to take some pictures of the kids walking towards the Atlantic on a beautiful Wednesday night with the full moon over the ocean.  As much as I wanted them to "cooperate," T and I both admit this is a very accurate representation of our children's personalities!  I love it!

Photobucket

post signature

11 comments:

Kari said...

I love pictures like that!

I might show these pictures to Onna too. It's BEACH day here for Homecoming. She doesn't believe me that people wearing things besides swimsuits to the beach! This will be my proof! Thanks!

Mari said...

Nice picture of the two of you and I love the one of your kids!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

i love the picture of the two of you! i see a great christmas card dual photo here! you look so young!

Anonymous said...

Looking fantastic girl! Your hard work is paying off and don't it feel good!

Love the kids pic! That little one is full of spunk, huh? hehe

Cherdecor said...

Great pictures! I love that middle child! =)

Monica said...

great pic of you and Trav, cute one of the kiddos

Just Mom said...

OH MY GOSH, COLIN YOU'RE SUCH A HAM! LOL!

Beautiful photo of you and your hubby, Wilma. ;-D

... said...

great pic of you and T. looks and sounds like another great trip to the shore. glad it was a good one.

Tracy said...

I love the picture of you and T. And the kids- well they look like kids having fun!

Tara O said...

Great pic of you and T!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Look at you skinny minny :) You look great! Rock it out!