September 24, 2010

She may be too big, but...

Why is my 5 1/2 year old daughter sitting in her little brother's bike seat?

Photobucket


We're going for a mother/daughter bike ride on the boardwalk.

To get some breakfast to bring back to the family.

Photobucket


At Brown's "Almost Famous" Donuts - for some chocolate glaze, vanilla glaze and cinnamon donuts.

Photobucket


She may be too big, but I needed someone to hold the boxes!   Besides, she still has 3 lbs until she is at the maximum weight for the seat.

Photobucket

post signature

8 comments:

weavermom said...

SO cute! And now I need a doughnut! :)

Anonymous said...

Did you buy a new shirt for every day at the beach? You are so cute! Tell E to ride that bike to my house and bring me a donut!

Andrea said...

That donut photo is just CRUEL & unusual punishment for this prego mama!! I'd actually consider driving there right.now to get one!! ;-)

Sara Smile said...

No respect for those of us dieting! lol They look really good, though. What a luck bunch of kids.

Lynn said...

um, I gave you my address. You were on a bike. Share the love! Maybe we'll have to get some of those tomorrow. Jen went to the boardwalk early to get some, but they didn't open until 8.

Just Mom said...

Girl! Are you rocking skinny jeans?!?!



Elle, you're just so adorable!

Tracy said...

CUTE! You and Elle! Plus, I'm super impressed that you can drive a bike with a child on the back. I've never even tried it- I had a BAD bicycle accident when I was 8 and don't trust myself with my kids.

Tracy said...

Girl...you are skinny minnie!! Lookin' good!!