September 22, 2010

Sundaes!

Sundaes at the beach with Grandma and Grandpa! :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

post signature

6 comments:

Just Mom said...

I still can't believe you're at the beach in late September. It's cloudy and rainy here. Oh! And kinda cold. ;-P

Mari said...

Looks like good times!

weavermom said...

Oh, my goodness! How cute! Especially your little guy in the last picture!

Susan said...

Some of my favorite things: Sundays, Sundaes, and being a grand!! I know that's how these grands feel, too!!!!

Lynn said...

Are you here now?!? I just got here last night and will be here 'till Sat.

Hope your vacation is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this? Too stinkin' cute and I love that you photographed and shared your parents with us.

Elle reminds me of Jenna back in the day. My dad used to let her take the super hard ice cream and microwave it, LOL Grandpa's and their girls!