April 12, 2010

Bits of my Weekend


Last week we finished our final week of co-op for the year and had our closing program Friday night.  Elle's Pre-K/K class sang a few songs!  She was a little nervous to get up on stage, but she did a great job!


Saturday morning was spent cleaning the house which had been sorely neglected last week.



All I had to do was put play some fun music and the children had their mess cleaned up in about 15 minutes!


I've been wanting to snap a picture of the table runner I finished but our table never seems to be uncluttered. 


I had dirty dishes waiting for me in the kitchen as well.  And Riley was standing guard by the trash can, hoping to jump up and find out if there was anything close to the top to snack on.


On Sunday, we had our Easter dinner with T's side of the family.  Since we didn't have any dinners over Easter, we had spent Easter weekend at the cabin.  I think it might have been one of my most favorite Easters - just time spent thinking about Jesus' death and resurrection while out in His creation.  Beautiful.

Ok, back to this past weekend.  Here's the children searching for eggs and baskets!





post signature

5 comments:

Just Mom said...

You mean all I have to do is play some music and JS will start putting away his toys?! I don't believe it. ;-D

Heidi Jo Comes said...

that is the cutest dog. oh my goodness...i'm not usually a 'small' dog lover, but that is some serious cuteness!

Anonymous said...

Always do my best cleaning when I get my dance on. Okay, I don't dance, but I like to pretend that I do. (I also pretend I'm 25lbs lighter and can wear those high heeled shoes while I'm dancing ;)

... said...

i agree with heidi... your dog is so cute. it looks like he's smiling =)

sounds like a good and productive weekend.

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

Isn't it crazy how much faster things go once you add music?