December 12, 2008

Your assistance is needed...

I seem to have lost my Christmas spirit, can you help me find it?
Ugh!
One more week...
And we can move these things back into the playroom and put up our Christmas tree.
It's good it is not two more weeks or I'll be blogging in a room with padded walls.
My kids love to make messes - so why, when their toys look like above,
can they not find something to play with?
Ugh!
post signature

16 comments:

Just Mom said...

I THINK I SEE IT! It's peaking out from under the couch.


Oops ... I think it's just more of your fabric for all that sewing you're doing.

... said...

i think it's there... it's just overwhelmed with everything else going on.

where as mine... it's probably there, too. it just needs to be recognized and affirmed.

at least you're doing some great stuff and should be so proud of all you've accomplished. your Christmas will be special and one reason is because you know you "created" gifts out of love.

have a happy, and productive, weekend.

Tracy said...

Too much at once. Let them play with one or two things at a time, and they'll be happier. Hope you find your spirit again soon!

Susan said...

You haven't lost it!!! You've just misplaced it. You will find it and enjoy Christmas in a BIG way.
Susan

Susan said...

P.S. Remember, "Inch by inch it's a sinch!!!" Just do a little here and a little there and it will get done.
Susan

Meg said...

Was there supposed to be something unusual about that picture??

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

That is one thing I do NOT miss with having young children. The toys used to drive me NUTS!

Anonymous said...

I found that to say, "the kids are happy and playing and happy. What could be better! They do grow so fast.

weavermom said...

I'm with Meg - that looks like my house 24/7. Except there is not nearly enough laundry strewn about. :)

This song always finds my Christmas Spirit for me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AgOMsXLCtw

michelle said...

I soooooo relate! Tori's actual b-day is the 17th so our girls are a day apart...fun! Don't we share another kids b-day too or is that Heidi.??

Tammy said...

I hear ya with the toys...the same thing happens at our house. They bring tons of toys downstairs and then a few hours later complain they have nothing to do! ;)

Andrea said...

OH WOW!

It's like Where's Waldo! If you look hard enough, you'll find it in there! :)

This will probably be one of the longest weeks of your life......

Kelli said...

Yay for playrooms! Hope you can get everything moved back quickly!
~Kelli

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh wait, that is YOUR house?

Just looked like our living room. Daily.

:)

Just Mom said...

Please tell me you've found your Christmas spirit by now, you Scrooge. ;-D

Andrea said...

I had to do a double take to se that it wasn't a photos of MY house... hehehehe