BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!But I get a copy, right? ;-D
LOL....I got a good laugh from that!
That's great!
Love it! Too cute.
Oh, my - how perfect is that picture. :)
That's one of those he'll hate you for in years to come.....that is when you pull it out to show his friends!!!!Susan
It would have made a cute card, though!
one year i want that reaction from all my kids, then i am sending out a card that says, "Here's to another CRAPPY year." just to make people laugh:0)adorable...tears and all.
That is cute...even though not everyone is happy! ;)
Love Q's expression! Dare I say that he looks exactly like T there?
i think it's adorable and that you should use it. what's got colin so unhappy? is it just you with a camera? =)
Too cute.
Two smiles out of three is a pretty decent average! So cute!
LOVE IT!! Looks painfully familar. I posted a bunch of Christmas card out-takes one year and actually was tempted to use one as the "final" product.
That picture is PRICELESS!
Love this. Love it. The scene looks all too familiar. I also noticed u haven't posted the gift u r making me...
BAH HAHAHAHAHA!Snort.
ROFL! Sooooo funny!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
But I get a copy, right? ;-D
LOL....I got a good laugh from that!
That's great!
Love it! Too cute.
Oh, my - how perfect is that picture. :)
That's one of those he'll hate you for in years to come.....that is when you pull it out to show his friends!!!!
Susan
It would have made a cute card, though!
one year i want that reaction from all my kids, then i am sending out a card that says, "Here's to another CRAPPY year." just to make people laugh:0)
adorable...tears and all.
That is cute...even though not everyone is happy! ;)
Love Q's expression! Dare I say that he looks exactly like T there?
i think it's adorable and that you should use it. what's got colin so unhappy? is it just you with a camera? =)
Too cute.
Two smiles out of three is a pretty decent average! So cute!
LOVE IT!! Looks painfully familar. I posted a bunch of Christmas card out-takes one year and actually was tempted to use one as the "final" product.
That picture is PRICELESS!
Love this. Love it. The scene looks all too familiar. I also noticed u haven't posted the gift u r making me...
BAH HAHAHAHAHA!
Snort.
ROFL! Sooooo funny!
Post a Comment