December 16, 2008

A day to celebrate!

The You Can Make This "Thrifty Under $50" Challenge ended last evening at midnight. Those 4 weeks went by so quickly. I will be taking pictures of my latest projects and adding up how much I spent. But that will wait until a little later.


Because, we have another birthday to celebrate today.


This sweet little face is turning 4 today!


age 1
age 2
age 3 1/2



Happy Birthday Noelle!!!!


post signature

18 comments:

Meg said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl. In honor of you, we sing Audrey's FAVORITE song...the FIRST Noel!

Tracy said...

HAppy Birthday Elle!!!

Can't wait to see the rest of your projects!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday!!! Have a wonderful time celebrating her bday.

Renee said...

Happy 4th Birthday Elle!! Hope you get some snow for your special day.

LA - can't wait to see more projects. You rock girl!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday to a precious little girl!

Have a wonderful day!

Tina said...

Happy Birthday Elle!!! She is precious! Love her full name!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

What a sweet birthday girl!

Just Mom said...

:-O

Have I really been blogging that long? I actually remember her photo at age 2.

:-O


Happy Birthday, Elle!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Sweet pictures! Happy birthday to that little Christmas baby :)

Jill said...

Happy Birthday to that sweet girl. She's getting so big!

Heather K said...

Happy Birthday Elle! My goodness time flies...I've been reading your blog for about a yr and a half now...almost since that 2 yr old photo of Elle! Hard to believe!

Have a GREAT Christmas Leigh Ann!

take care
Heather

Susan said...

Aren't December birthdays the best?!!!! We should know!!! Happy birthday to Elle. What a sweet girl with so much personality. Just like her momma :o)
Susan

Short Stop said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to that sweet little girl!

Loving the stool! ;)

I can't wait to see more of your creations!!!!!!

weavermom said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Just Mom said...

Where are the photos of the party??????

Lynn said...

She really does look so precious in all of those pictures. Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Lynn said...

Oh, and seriously, could your kids look any cuter in their Christmas photo? Crazy cute! I haven't sent mine yet...

michelle said...

Happy Belated B-day!! We've been celebrating over here too with our little 4 year old. I hope the two of you get to meet one day. I do think you'd have a ball together!