Here's the birthday boy now.
Check out his new cement mixer shirt and truck book. These brought a big thumbs up from Daddy!! Note: Daddy just finished a HUGE project at work this summer - an addition to the concrete plant at the quarry - so anything cement mixer related is a big hit in this house!!
Oh, that precious face! Colin, you just make me smile ALL. THE. TIME. It is hard to correct you when you've been naughty, boy oh boy!
And yes, that would be my sweeper on the floor behind him. We are in the midst of some very slight remodeling and my brother in law was up this weekend to do some electrical work for us. He brought his 3 year old son along and we had our first "party" when he was up. (My house is a bit of a mess right now...don't even ask me about the Christmas tree!! JM, don't even think about it!!)
Colin, we love you so much and I stand amazed at how much you have grown in the past year. You are just less than 2 years younger than your sister, but I know you will soon be passing her in height. You speak so clearly already, which just blows me away. You are usually more into pestering your brother and sister than you are interested in playing with toys, but we are hoping the train set will change that. LOL!
I remember someone jokingly telling me that if they knew how their third child would be, they would have stopped at two. I have felt that once or twice with your strong will and stubbornness - but only for a fleeting moment. You bring so much more joy than frustration...but I'm starting to wonder if it is a "third child" thing - ahem, not that I would know being a third child myself...ahem. (Hi Mom and Dad!!!)
15 comments:
sweet, sweet boy! Birthdays 9 days apart, I'll be learning much from you.
That sweet smile would melt anyones heart!!! Happy 2nd Birthdat Colin.
Susan
"Oh, that precious face! Colin, you just make me smile ALL. THE. TIME. It is hard to correct you when you've been naughty, boy oh boy!"
Boy! Do I ever know how that is!
Happy Birthday Colin!! I can NOT believe you are 2!
happy birthday colin. what a lucky little boy you are to have two parties. 2 for the 2 year old!
my boy is 18 and he will always be my baby =)
No matter what each day bring that third child is a keeper :) My life wouldn't be complete without mine...good and bad.
Happy birthday to a special littel boy.
Remodelling? You just built your house when? What are you fixing up?
Your Colin is a sweety! I was in the nursery on Sun & everyone (all 5 of the kidos) were in to looking at books. It was the best morning ever!!!
Have a good one!
Oh Happy Birthday to your baby!!! :D
Guess what?! I don't have a Christmas tree either, and won't be putting one up this year. :-O
Oh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COLIN.
seems so hard to believe. Hold onto these precious days! I now have one that is taller than me!
Happy Birthday Colin!
I do love his smile!
Happy Birthday to that precious, precious little boy. His cheeks are simply munchable!
Happy Birthday little guy with the long, long eyelashes! Looks like you had so much fun!! Ohhh, they grow so fast, huh?
Andrea
Seriously, did you contribute any genes to that boy? he is the spitting image of his daddy!!! Happy Birthday big (I mean, baby) boy!
Post a Comment