September 19, 2008

Yippee it's Friday and my final tag of the week!

Mary at Not Before 7 tagged me for this meme.  We are to write about 5 specific ways blogging has affected us, either positively or negatively, link back to the person who tagged us, and tag a few friends.

1 - Blogging has helped me think through many issues.  Sometimes I just click into blogger and start typing out thoughts trying to work them into a post.  It usually has to do with something troubling me.  These types of posts don't often make it to my blog, because through the process of writing it, I've been able to settle the issue in my mind.  Once it is settled, I delete it and move on.  Is it unsettling that I settle things before I post them?  Would it be less unsettling if I still posted my thoughts that have gone from unsettled to settled?  Hmmm... ;-)

2 - PEOPLE - It is just crazy how many great people I've met through blogging - and if you are reading this (and you've left a comment before and you aren't a lurker that I know nothing of) then you are one of those awesome people I've come to know.  Some of you I did know pre-blog, but I've gotten to know you better from your comments on my crazy posts.

3 -  iv ben getten betr aht miy tieping skilz"

4 - I can keep my family up to date on what is happening in our lives.  My parents read pretty often and T's parents check occasionally.  It's good to have a way to keep grandparents up to date - you know, since we live 5 minutes from both of them...

5 - The biggest way blogging has affected me (and I'm still trying to decide if this is good or bad) is it keeps me up late at night, gets me up early in the morning and keeps me busy all day long!  It's almost better than Pepsi!

Now for the fun part, I'm going to tag:
Just Mom
and ... surprise,
Just Mom
and
again,
Just Mom

'Cause y'all know she's begging for some new blogging material!  Anyway one else who wants to play along - Please do!  I'm feeling like the bully who is "it" the entire recess period and I just can't bring myself to tag anyone else.  Except, JM!  You're it again!

Consider yourself tagged for any of the memes this week - but be sure to let me know when you've done them.  I know you've been enlightened by my Tag posts this week - and I don't want to miss out on your wisdom either!

Have a Terrific Weekend!  We're going to a concert this weekend - I can sing loud and no one will hear me!  WAHOOOOO!

post signature

8 comments:

Just Mom said...

Again...


THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!



;D

... said...

my thoughts of how blogging has affected me would be very similar to yours. except for #1. that's very interesting how you work things out. i can understand how that works for you.

i've enjoyed your week of tags. just mom should have plenty to keep her busy =) hope you and your family have a great weekend. enjoy the concert.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I love it....my typing skills have improved greatly too!

weavermom said...

True, true! Can't wait read Just Moms. :)

michelle said...

I am feeling the guilt...Saturday over here and I still haven't done my meme. Coming soon! :-) Phew glad this week is over...hee!

Susan said...

"Is it unsettling that I settle things before I post them? Would it be less unsettling if I still posted my thoughts that have gone from unsettled to settled? Hmmm... ;-)"

I think you need to start yet another blog for your Leigh Ann-isms!!!!!!

Now explain this one to me :o)
Susan

Susan said...

Great blogs this week, Leigh Ann! I have been here via Google Reader only and haven't commented until now. I've enjoyed each and every one, though.

Hope your weekend is a good one. Hugs, :-) Susan

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I'd like to see your "settled" thoughts...LOL!