September 3, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Photobucket


post signature

17 comments:

Lynn said...

You make me smile....speaking of smiles, am I going to see yours tomorrow?

Tropical Mexican said...

the first thing that popped into my head it that old "boyz to men" song "although we've come to the end off the road, still I can't let go......" .

It mustbe all this" yearbooking yourself" stuff has my brain stuck in the 90's.

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

Ah, yes...the coupe! Ours finally disappeared after almost 10 years of devoted service.

Short Stop said...

The perfect parking spot! We don't have one of those...are they great?

You're gonna see Lynn? No fair. Can you hug her for me?

BTW, that is a fantastic picture. 'Cause you know I'm analyzing it! LOL!!! :)

Humble wife said...

Oh I remember these days...parking in the turn around!!! cUtE!!!
Jennifer

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

It looks lonely parked there all by itself just waiting for someone to ride it.

Tracy said...

One of the most favorite toys around here...

:)

Heidi Jo Comes said...

"where the sidewalk ends..."

Renee said...

A driver after my own heart! Park far away from other cars to prevent door dings ;-D

Great photo!

Tammy said...

That photo is just charming...love the scenery with the play car parked smack in the middle- just love it!

Just Mom said...

aw ...

poor lonely riding toy thingy.

nice shot.

:-D

michelle said...

I think something or someone is missing in the picture. :-)

Jean said...

How nice of you to provide a special driveway for your kids' vehicles!

Susan said...

Their Dad taught them not to drive on the grass!
Susan

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Did he take a reserved spot?

LOL!

Kelli said...

That is so cute! I miss that little car. We got Grace one right before she turned 3...she loved it!
~Kelli

Jill said...

God bless the Cozy Coupe!