September 17, 2008

We interrupt for this important announcement...

We interrupt this week of TAGS, to bring you this important public service announcement....

When roasting marshmallows over the campfire, be sure to seal your marshmallow bag while its sitting on the picnic table...or else you may find one of these inside your cabinet a week later...
Tomorrow we will continue with our regularly scheduled posts...
post signature

13 comments:

Praise and Coffee said...

OH! that is aweful!!!!
Thanks for the advice :)
Sue

Renee said...

Yuck!!! I immediately ran to my pantry to check my marshmallows.

Whew – mine are fine. BTW, when we were camping at Knoe*bles over Labor Day, I found Strawberry marshmallows and thought why not try them with smores’, chocolate always goes well with strawberries! Not quite the same, but it was something different. Wonder if spiders like strawberry?

Tracy said...

Eewww! At least he's dead!

Just Mom said...

*shudder*

Tracy said...

icky, icky, icky

Zaankali said...

EWWW! Could have lived without that knowledge. LOL!

Shirley said...

Sooo ... the question is - what did you do with the rest of the marshmallows? :) Just kidding!
Shirley
ps - this is kind of the story of our lives right now...

Short Stop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

EEEWWWW!!!

Short Stop said...

Hee hee. Re-commenting.

And, I just thought I'd inadvertantly added a few chocolate chips to my last batch of Rice Krispie treats.

Andrea said...

Yuck, yuck, yuck! That gives me the willies just looking at it. It's legs seem to go on forever! I just can't stand spiders - ugh...

Christy. said...

Oh yuck! Is that a daddy long leg??? (or so we call them)

weavermom said...

Eck! :)