Quintin heard only the baseball part and came home wanting to play and play for the next several weeks. Growing tired of baseball, we asked him about kicking the soccer ball.
Quintin says, "But the doctor said I should play baseball."
We assured him that she also said soccer, and she wasn't limiting him to just those two, he can play any sport he chooses too (with the exception of basketball, of course)!
He became worried and then asked, "Should we call the doctor and ask?"
(Oh, little boy, you are just so precious!!!)
To read what other Tiny Talkers are saying, head on over to Mary's.

7 comments:
way too cute. I'm sure T would love if he would play soccer!
And of course you did????!!!!! Just kidding.
Susan
How cute is that?!? Maybe the doctor should also tell him he needs to always obey his parents and eat his vegetables every day. :-D
What a sweetheart! Dawson would LOVE to teach him a thing or two about baseball! That and football are his FAVORITES!
Just Son gets his athletic ability from his parents, which could be why his doctor doesn't mention sports.
:-/
it looks so small and lonely. but i bet who ever it belongs to thinks it's a perfect parking place =)
Cause the opinion of the professional is what counts! LOL! That is so sweet and innocent. I bet that doctor had NO idea how literal he'd be taken.
Frankly, I'd like to see him take up basketball just to show that doctor...that's waht Elle would do, huh?
Post a Comment