Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
1 - Leigh is my first name and Ann is my middle name. My parents always wanted to use the two together and it did create many problems throughout school. But, I do really enjoy the uniqueness of my name (Thanks Mom & Dad!)
2 - My hubby is the only serious boyfriend I ever had :-O and God knew it needed to be that way!
3 - My oldest child is named after a stuffed animal - I plan to post it as a "Show & Tell Friday" soon.
4 - I always liked my freckles until I saw an episode of The Brady Bunch and then I tried to "remove" them with a lemon just like Jan Brady.
5 - I have my ears double pierced. The first piercing was in elementary school and the second was 7 years ago. T could not watch, he had to walk away as I was getting them done - LOL!
6 - In high school, I bartered my firstborn for a college reference letter. The letter was written by the secretary of the guidance department and is a dear friend of my mom's. She sent the finished letter to me with a note saying, "You owe me your firstborn!" When we had Quintin, she came to visit and I pulled the letter out. I have a picture of her holding the letter and Quintin and trying to get out the door! :-)
7 - Throughout college and my years teaching in a public school, I never, ever saw myself homeschooling. I love how God turns things around to work in His time and for His purpose.
8 - I am a "Project UnFinisher." I LOVE to start projects - read up on the directions, gather the supplies, set up a work area and get started. But...then I never finish.
Tag - You're It!
If you'd like to play along, you can. Til this week of TAGS is over, I'm gonna be pressing my luck with listing everyone twice! ;-)
So, if you'd like to play along, you can.
Oh, but Just Mom, you *have* to play along!
9 comments:
ROFL!
YES!
More interesting things about you :o)
Susan
Just finished the first meme. :-D
Whoa momma . . your on a roar . .opps I mean a roll. ;-D wink
I'll have lots of tags to blog next week. This week I'm "fall cleaning" the
house/closets/drawers/ect . .(ugh!) looking for donations to add to our church yard sale this Saturday. Who knew you could accumulate so much stuff over 6 years!
Loved your 8 random things....it's always fun to learn a little more about each other.
very interesting =)
i'm a project unfinisher, too. you should see my storage room. not a pretty site.
Who knew that there were MORE things that we didn't know about you!?
Very cool...
That was fun to read! I'm awful at starting projects and not finishing them either...especially sewing ones.
~Kelli
If he couldn't handle earrings, how'd he handle your deliveries? LOL! And you're sewing projects don't look so 'unfinished' - they are always beautiful! Fun tags...
Post a Comment