September 8, 2008

Happy Monday to ya!

WOW! After chugging along for seven weeks, we are taking some time off.

Yes, you read that right. I'm a crazy momma who started our school year in the middle of July. But hey! It was hot, and no one wanted to be outside - so why not get started?!?!

I hope to do a "Homeschool Open House" kind of post shortly about what we're using and some great resources I've found....

But not today....

Maybe not even tomorrow...

'Cause we are on BREAK!

We've got some windows to clean (not sure why I write "we" but, the kids will be in the house, so technically....) and we've got some sewing to do. I've been a good girl and haven't let the temptation of sewing distract me from our studies. This is my reward, if you will, for the past 7 weeks of work.

I'll still be around though - fear not! My BREAK is from homeschool not from blogging!

OH! And I want y'all to head on over to


I know, today isn't Tiny Talk Tuesday and I'll probably be sending you there again tomorrow - but she's got a new blog look. We started in, um, spring, (LOL) and I was finally feeling a little creative.

I don't know how people can redo blogs for a living, I need chunks of time to think and get creative!!! Anyway, all that to say, stop on over at her blog - and I'm sure she'd love to know you stopped by (if you don't read/comment already!)




post signature

7 comments:

Renee said...

Happy break to you!! I can't wait to see the sewing projects that will be made. And I'm glad you're not taking a "break" from blogging.

Hey, when your windows are clean - I have a house full ;-D

Susan said...

I did as told and went and looked. FABULOUS!!! You are something else Miss Leigh Ann. So talented and so willing to share your gift with us. You definately have the gift of giving :o)

Enjoy your break and the sewing projects. I'll be eager to see them.
Susan

Lynn said...

Ooooh! I can't wait to head over to Mary's blog. I just know it will be fabulous! Enjoy your break. I still haven't even posted about our ultra fun lunch.....life's been busy!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Wow - a shout out from momma roar in BIG BLOCK LETTERING...LOL! You are fabulous girl. Can't wait till Saturday. I SO need some time off ;)

Enjoy your homeschool break! I think I'd like to do that next summer...you are one smart chic!

... said...

well, happy monday to you, too. have a wonderful break.

you did a great job on mary's layout. it's beautiful. very pleasing to the eye. i know what you mean about not know how people do it on a regular basis. it's just tedious if you're not in the mood. my daughter wants a new look and i'm just not feeling creative.

Just Mom said...

"WOW! After chugging along for seven weeks, we are taking some time off.

Yes, you read that right. I'm a crazy momma who started our school year in the middle of July. But hey! It was hot, and no one wanted to be outside - so why not get started?!?!"

:-P

;-)

Tracy said...

Have a good break from school. And don't have too much fun washing windows...

:)