The Tiny Ones were singing this week. After posting a song yesterday and singing it most of the day, the little ones caught on! To read what other Tiny Ones are Talking about, visit Not Before 7.
Your daughter seems to know her Savior and what He does for her. It's so great to hear children singing about the Lord. I love that song and I'm going to have to add it to my PlayList. I think I'll play it for my kids tomorrow morning, too.
My Grant loves that song, too, when we hear it on the radio. He asks me to turn it up and sings it all the day long. What a great reminder to me when I need it so often.
14 comments:
Rock on, Elle! Rock on!
:-D
Still smiling. I had to watch that twice. :-D
Your daughter seems to know her Savior and what He does for her. It's so great to hear children singing about the Lord. I love that song and I'm going to have to add it to my PlayList. I think I'll play it for my kids tomorrow morning, too.
Lovely - such joy and enthusiasm.
Happy St Patrick's Day (for yesterday) from N Ireland.
well i'm assuming from ellen's comment that that was a song i should recognize? not sure which one, if you posted the written lyrics maybe?
she rocked it though! :0)
you... no, elle... started my day off with a big 'old smile :D thank you, miss elle.
m.a.r.v.e.l.o.u.s
Adorable!!!
My Grant loves that song, too, when we hear it on the radio. He asks me to turn it up and sings it all the day long. What a great reminder to me when I need it so often.
KEEP BELIEVING
Oh my goodness, that is SO cute!
I love the STOOOORRRRRMMMMM at the end:)
I love it!!
Nothing is more sweet to the ears, huh?
Andrea
Oh I love love love that! Rock on little Elle! God loves you girlfriend!
Post a Comment