March 23, 2008

Easter fun



post signature

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!
Happy Easter!

Susan said...

They are 100% adorable! What memories you are making. I hope you all have had a fantastic Easter.

Hugs,

Susan

Anonymous said...

Awe, so sweet! Looks like they had a great time.

Got any extra chocolate? Hey, you can't blame me for asking. I'm still all out!!!!!!

Woohoo, tomorrow the Easter candy will be marked 1/2 off!

Tracy said...

Such cuties! It looks like you had a beautiful day!

... said...

looks like a great time. elle is so cute in her easter dress. i have one question... you made them climb trees to get to the eggs?

Kelli said...

Awww...they are so cute and it looks like a fun day!
Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Kelli

Lynn said...

Adorable Easter finery. Looks like the egg/candy hunt was a lot of fun.

weavermom said...

How is Colin so big???

Heidi Jo Comes said...

oh my gosh, they look so cute!

i hope you had a fabulous easter.

Jen said...

I loved their outfits!!! Colin is getting so big already! What? You didn't have any snow? I should have sent some to you from good ol SD!!!! Glad you had a good Easter!

michelle said...

Aren't new Easter outfits the best? People here don't have that tradition but I don't want to let go of it esp. when Grandma is buying and sending. :-)

Yours look adorable!

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

This is so precious! They are just growing way too fast, LA!

Tracy said...

Those pictures are p.r.e.c.i.o.u.s!!

Love em'

Do I say that every time you post pictures of your children?? Oh well...it's true!!

Just Mom said...

Easter Egg Hunt!

I forgot to do an Easter Egg Hunt for Just Son!

D-oh!



Cute photos.

Andrea said...

I love matching my boys for Easter (actually my 6yo wants to match his brothers) but "The Dress" is my favorite acquisition! She is soooo cute in pink!
The slideshow is lovely!
Andrea

Mary@notbefore7 said...

OH SO CUTE!!!!

Loving the vests on the boys and Elle in the pink ;)

Christy. said...

They are adorable!!!

Susan said...

Sweet, but where were mom and dad!!!!
Susan

MorningSong said...

What a fun time!! :) Happy Easter!

Jenileigh said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Easter! Your kiddos are gorgeous!