You know your family is sick when...
...you suggest naptime at 10AM and no one fusses.
...you haven't been out of the house for 5 days and you really couldn't care less.
...your kids don't even appear thrilled anymore when you ask if they want to watch a movie.
...you consider it a successful day when at bedtime, your child is still wearing the same clothes he/she had on when he/she first got dressed.
...you've cleaned your toilet bowl more times in one weekend than you've done in 2 months.

21 comments:
glad to hear it
I'm so glad that everyone is on the mend. I enjoy how you can put a positive spin on such an yucky, exhausting experience. Thanks again...(that's why I always stop by---I missed you Sat. night!)
Glad you are all doing better. I had one down and out last week but that is as far as it got...or so we think. :-)
We pray sickness out of your midst!
SO glad you are on the mend! (And that you have a clean toilet bowl.) :)
I do pray that you all feel 100% soon. I know that cleaning the toilet bowl routine!
What a relief you are all feeling better! That stomach bug is the absolute worst thing to get.
Monica
oh yeah, related to all of the above.
is it spring yet? did that stupid groundhog have to see his shadow?
ugh! so sorry. but glad to hear you're all feeling better. atleast you all had it together - it didn't linger on for w.e.e.k.s.
So glad you're ALL on the mend.
Puts life in perspective, doesn't it? God gives us the grace we need in the hour we need it. It is amazing how much we can possibly need at one time and amazing how much He gives.
KEEP BELIEVING
Yup, you know your family is sick when you are on your hands and knees cleaning the mac and cheese out of the carpet right after she ate it.
Sorry, couldn't resist. That was a blast from the past.
Another one? Okay...
You know your family is sick when you are cleaning the stain out of your brand new carpet right after your daughter eats a chocolate bar, goes to bed, and then comes running into your room to inform you that she is about to hurl..and does right there.
Thank goodness my babes are all grown! Thank goodness you guys are doing better.
Yikes, that all doesn't sound fun!
So glad they are finally on the mend!
OH the tummies...so sorry to hear it got all of you! I spoke with you just in time, huh?
Glad you are on the mend! Gotta love a clean toilet, course you broke that Lent thought....
Good to hear you are feeling better.
Oh man. So sorry to hear tha tyou have been so sick at your home. That is no fun.
I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon.
We are counting our blessings being healthy so far this winter.
Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I will stop by whenever I can.
Love ya and Big Hugs, Lori
Sending get well wishes your way!
Glad you're feeling a bit better!
eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww....
Glad you're better.
Yep, I think it is safe to say your family was sick. Please send no viruses through to my computer. We have enough icky stuff here already.
Glad you are on the mend.
Oh girl! I hope your week gets better soon!
Sue
Have you been spying on us?!?!?! 3 cases of a stomach virus so far ...
Glad you're feeling better.
And yes, those are SURE SIGNS that people are sick.
My WW photo today was taken in Ohio Amish Country.
Susan
Oh my, all of these sound very familiar. Hang in there, I'm praying for you!
Hugs,
Kelli
Post a Comment