I think it is a good thing we are getting haircuts today.
Oh, what am I gonna do with these curls?
Updated - after the haircut

I should have noted that this wasn't Colin's first haircut. His hair is the measure I use to know when it is time for our next appt!
I'm not sure I could let his hair grow long at this age - 14 months - I think I'd go nuts. He can decide what to do with it when he is older (within reason, of course!)

21 comments:
Awwww...I just took about 2" off C's hair. He looked like a hippy child. Ah...takes me back...
Have fun snippin'!
Colin looks just like Dave when he rolls out of bed in the morning. All the curls seem to show up.
Aww - you should leave 'em. I think the curls are so cute on the little ones!
Dh disagrees though. :)
You will clip them and save a ringlet for the scrapbook:o)
What a cutie pie, makes me want to hug him!
Oh! Save those little curls in an archival-quality pouch. That's what I did with Just Son's hair after his first haircut.
OK. So I'm kinda nuts.
With those dimples and eyes, I don't think his hair matters much! He's adorable!
He is absolutely adorable!!
Curls or no curls.
Hi Leigh Ann - are you sure you want to cut those curls? (see our family pix and my middle son's hair!:)). Darling. Hey, I have another GIVEAWAY going on!
Oh, the dimples! He's gonna be a heartbreaker.
What a precious, cutie. Run your fingers through them!!!! While he will still let you!!!!
Susan
aaww...Colin is so cute...he looks much older than he is if you just look at his face! my girlfriend just recently cut her son's curls off...mind you she let them get incredibly long... down to his bum when it was wet and stretched out...he looked like a girl though and people would say stuff about her girls curly hair..lol...so yeah maybe you should trim those locks... :P
So glad you did the before and after, he's such a CUTIE!!
aww... i like the the curls. wait til he's a teenager. he's gonna want his hair longer. and girls love the curls :]
He sure is a cutie.
I just went and got my haircut this morning. It feels so much better.
Al buzzed his and Derek's just recently.
Megan has a hair cut appointment in a couple days.
I love his new haircut!
Oh, he is just adorable, Leigh Ann!! So happy!
Hugs,
Kelli
P.s. Thank you for entering my giveaway and your sweet comment!
He is so darn cute. That is all there is to say.
I am not a mom who saves things like hair and teeth that fall out...nope, just not gonna do that ;)
Cute pic :)
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI the other day :)
Hope all is well.
Warm hugs,
Candy :)
Oh my goodness, isn't it something how those haircuts can make them look so much older and so quickly.
What did you do with those curls? I hope you save a few for the baby book!
What a doll!
Love the new haircut..even though the curls were cute too :)! What a cutie!
Post a Comment