February 18, 2008

Something to chew on





post signature

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what are you pondering regarding switching to WP? Inquiring minds want to know! ;)

On the pencil front... I have a complaint. Pencils that have erasers that do not work well. I want an eraser that will erase, cleanly, neatly and not leave red streaks, not have the eraser crumble or be so hard nothing happens. Is this too much to ask?!

... said...

oh, i am so with pam. i HATE those pencils with the hard erasers that just make a mess when you try to use them. why would they (don't know who they is) give us those kinds of erasers?

and this is the first of heard of you contemplating WP. did i miss something? i want to know, too :]

... said...

yes... us colorado gals are up way too late. i'm going to bed now.

Momma Roar said...

Are all people in CO this nosey?
;-) (totally kidding!)

Just comparing blogger and wordpress, that's all for now. :-D

Susan said...

Hmmmm...that IS something to chew on.

I throw away pencils all the time that have lost their erasers. I can't stand adding the bigger ones to it.

Susan

weavermom said...

I've never thought of that - now I'll think of "optimism" whenever I see a pencil. :)

Susan said...

Good thought!!!
Susan

Short Stop said...

What's a pencil? Haven't seen one of those in years.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the thought. Not feeling real optomistic today :(

Just Mom said...

Pencils? Optimistic? Nah. Now a pen ... that's optimism.