
I had noted a week or so ago, that I've chosen *inspire* as my word of the year. I hope to be able to keep track of the things that have inspired me in 2008. I am also going to keep this graphic on my sidebar, feel free to grab it and use it in your own posts if you have something that has inspired you.
Today's inspiration:
It took this post from a family currently reading the same book, to inspire creativity and spark our imaginations for some good moments of play. Simple idea...simple inspiration - but created some great memories!
I love this book - does anyone else enjoy it?
PS - If you do use the inspire graphic, be sure to let me know so I can come and be....inspired! :D

12 comments:
LOVE the graphic -- and the book, by the way.
I read The Ox-Cart Man to Just Son last fall. We read it as part of learning about the different seasons. Another good one is "The Year At Maple Hill Farm."
Anyway ... I love your inspired Lego creation.
Great word and graphic.
Susan
beautiful graphic. thanks for sharing it. if i post on any inspiration i see or receive, i'll let you know.
and i love your little lego creation :]
OK I confess I've had this book on my shelf for years and I've NEVER read it. I suppose I better go read it now.
Love the Inspire graphic. It's great.
Hugs,
Susan
I love the word and your graphic. My word is believe!
I haven't read that book. Great lego though!
aaaawwwww... I haven't read that book for years...back when our girls were young and we were home schooling!! Brings back fun memories. I like your creativity with the legos! Cuddle those babies now...they grow fast!! One of our "babies" turned 24 today!! Snif, snif!
Aren't legos fun? I love that book too!
Kelli
Great job creating this fun graphic for us all to enjoy. Looking forward to being inspired by your blog and sharing some inspiration myself this year.
Love this graphic and the inspiration with Ox Cart Man.
I think I read this as a preschool teacher years ago, but my girls haven't read it! We'll have to look for it on our next trip to the library! Thanks...for the inspiration!
I have never heard of this book. Now I am really curious. I will look for it online. I enjoyed catching up on your blogs. I've been out of the blog world for a week or so. Love the little one's curls too (in previous post). His hair looks so much like my youngest. I about cried when they cut off the curls. They haven't come back yet. :*(
Love the graphic - beautiful!!! I am sure I can find some inspirations! Can't wait to see what inspires you this year.
Hi Leigh Ann - I'm all for inspiration! I try to think of it daily - and challenge myself to do something inspiring! Love it!
Sandy
Post a Comment