February 28, 2008

From Winter to Spring

It still looks a lot like winter outside - but its a sunny day and I'm ready to make the house feel and smell more springy. Armed with my favorite lavender scented all-purpose cleaner, a good sturdy ladder, tunes to dance clean to, the vacuum and 3 adorable helpers, we're set for the task!

Here we go....

post signature

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you send those helpers to my house?

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

I hope your "help" is actually "helpful."
KEEP BELIEVING

... said...

i'm sure your little helpers will make all the difference :] we're starting to have warmer days here, too. up in the 70's on saturday. but then snow again on sunday :(

Anonymous said...

I love lavender!

MorningSong said...

Such eager helpers!! I love it! That is a familiar sight around our house too! Anytime the vacuum is out they are asking if they can have a turn yet! :)

Blessings!

Meg said...

how cute is that??? Love those helpers, hope you're able to get lots done!

Short Stop said...

You have inspired me!

Of course, you know what I first noticed in the background! ;)

Tracy said...

What a cute picture!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Want to come to my house when you are finished....I sure could use the helpers!

Jill said...

Hey - come on ovr to my house when you're done. I have good dancing (um....cleaning) music, too!

Susan said...

Ready or not here we come!!!!
Susan

Just Mom said...

OH MY WORD! COLIN! STEP AWAY FROM THE LADDER!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....that is adorable!!! Happy cleaning!!

I need to get my spring decorations out as well and clean too.

Kelli said...

What cute helpers you have, Leigh Ann! It looks like they are ready to get to work! ;0)
Hugs,
Kelli

weavermom said...

How cute are they? :) Hope you got a lot done and are enjoying your springy house! :)

Anonymous said...

It's been a while since I popped on over! Love the pic!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. I hope your little helpers helped! :)