February 1, 2008

And the giveaways go to...

T and I decied to stay in tonight - its still raining - lots of puddles. We gonna have our date tomorrow night (Thank you Mom & Dad for switching nights!!)

Here's the time you've all been waiting for - but first, we need some statistics.

83 comments (prior to 12 noon). (Some needed to get the "last word" in)

I think it is important to mention that there were only comments from 27 different people. LOL

One blogger, who shall remain nameless, left 34 comments - totally cracking me up with each one - what a riot!

Some banter began, I was beginning to think my blog was being hijacked - and two more bloggers finished up with 12 and 9 comments. Ahhh, too funny. I can totally feel the love.

I will have to do a post of some of the comments - b/c if you haven't read them, you're missing out on some great laughs. Poetry, people nominating others, we even had a comment from a 1 week old baby who wanted his nursing momma to win the chocolate so he could have chocolate milk! BAH hahahahahaha

And this, folks, is what makes blogging so fun. And tells me, that a few of us, need more to do with our time!!

I must rest now - for my head has gotten too large from all the sweet comments!! I was, however, considering some awards for some of those great comments - but I'm too tired. Take it upon yourself to let me know what awards you think should be awarded - LOL!!

On a more serious note, thank you for commenting and stopping by to see what is happening in our little corner of the world (wide web).

To make it more fun, I thought I'd have to volunteers help me vlog the official pulling the names out of the FAMOUS Ka*sey Kah*ne hat.

Here are my helpers - enjoy the video!!! The winners can email me: mommaroar at gmail dot com




post signature

14 comments:

Just Mom said...

They are SO ADORABLE! Great job reading, Quintin. And Elle, you are a super hat shaker.






BTW ... Mary???.... TOTALLY rigged.

Anonymous said...

Yippy! Just watching Quintin sound out those names made the whole thing worth it! Great job kids!

Leigh Ann, you have picked three wonderful women to win your prizes! I am just tickled for each one of them.

(Just send Susan's gift to me and I'll see to it that she gets the wrappers, hehe)

Anonymous said...

By the way, I'm beginning to think Just Mom and me are pathetic. Doesn't it figure we are the first two to comment.

Tracy said...

What beautiful little helpers you have! Congratulations to Susan, Mary, and Weaver Mom!

Susan said...

YYEAH!!!! Can you see my BIG
S M I L E from there. AND, I might add I got the one I desired. The Lord gives us the desires of our heart!!!

The video was precious. Every time I see your kids I just want to hug them. Where was little one?
Thanks Elle and Quintin for making this Okie grandma very happy.
Susan

Short Stop said...

Love the video...perfect way to announce the winners! Your kiddies are the cutest.

Can you send me some chocolate anyway? Oh wait...you'll actually do it if I ask...so j/k.

Can you?

MorningSong said...

It's rigged!@! rigged I tell you! Those were the only 3 names in the hat! :)

The kids were precious! And the winners are definitely worthy recipients.

Congrats Susan, Mary and Weavermom!!

Hope you all enjoy!!!!!

... said...

i'm sure it was my name that fell out of the hat and onto the floor and i'm sorry, but i did not see you put my name back into the hat. UNFAIR! i want a redo! jk.

great job quintin and elle. love the video. and congrats to weavermom, mary, and susan.

Sandy said...

Ok altho I didn't win, I enjoyed your video sooooooo much. LOL What a great way to announce the winners!! I was sitting on the edge of my seat as Quintin was trying to announce the names LOL Good Job Helpers!!

Tina said...

that was so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Very impressed with Quintin's reading ability!
You are so kind to be giving these gifts away. you have such a big heart!
Monica

Lori said...

That was so cute to watch. You kids are so adorable.

Congrats to the winners.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

AHHH! why is my comment missing?

anyway, your kids are so cute! Loved this way of doing it.

I see they got my memo, but got a little confused: it is easy to confus the CH sound in Chocolate with the CH sound in Christmas. Excellent effort though!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Congrats to the winners!

Your kids did such a great job I was cheering right along with them in the end!