February 11, 2008

5 for 5

Yep, the uglies (see post below) have gotten all of us.

Have a great week everyone, it will be a quiet one around here.


post signature

19 comments:

Tracy said...

So sorry. I pray that you are all well soon!

Anonymous said...

Not Fun!! Not Fun!! "E=daughter" and "A" had it last weekend with a high fever. Hope you all soon feel better. :)

Annie said...

Prayers Leigh Ann! Hope you are all better soon!

... said...

oh... so sorry. get well - all five of you.

Susan said...

OH NO!!!!!! BAD!!!!
Susan

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Praying that you all feel better soon!!

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

{{{{{{MORE BIG HUGS}}}}}}

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

UGH! I have a chest cold cougher this week after our mini-extended-weekend vacation. Coughs so hard he vomits. YUCK! I feel your pain and am sending prayers for a speedy recovery and either enough energy for everyone to feel better enough to get back to it all or NO energy so everyone equally wants to sit around and watch some veggie-tales and movies.
KEEP BELIEVING

Tracy said...

BUMMER INDEED.

Hope you are all well really soon!

:)

Tropical Mexican said...

I am so sorry, that is like a worst case senerio. we've been there. I hate stomach bugs. I'll take anything over them. I pray you are all stronger soon.

weavermom said...

Oh, no!!! I am so sorry!!! Hope it is short-lived.

Anonymous said...

:o(

Jill said...

Oh gosh - so sorry to hear that. Thinking of you all - get better soon!

Just Mom said...

I don't know which is worse, feeling nauseous but no fever or slight fever and no nausea.

Feeling your pain,

JM



p.s. Get well soon, Roar Family.

Lynn said...

UUUUUUUGLY!!!!!

So sorry....

Jen said...

Praying that you all feel better soon!!! If I didn't live so far away, I would bring over soup!!!

Christy. said...

Oh, I am so sorry! I am 3 for 3 with the kids getting sick and today I am feeling under the weather! Hang in there!

Shirley said...

Oh, bummer! Sorry that T has to have surgery, too. Hope you are all feeling better soon. Love ya!

Tina said...

So sorry Leigh Ann! We all just went through that a couple weeks ago.