My mom was here yesterday morning while I ran some errands. She and the kids were playing their favorite game, Sequence. It was Elle's turn, but she wasn't ready yet, as she told my mom and Quintin, "I'm not done thinking yet."
To hear what other tiny ones are saying, visit Mary's blog!
That is too funny! I'm still thinking. We played that same game over Thanksgiving too. You'll have to come back over to my site when you get a chance. I posted a few of our Thanksgiving funnies.
Today was Trio Day for me....those three 3 year olds were wound up, as was Jane-Jane, so we had TONS of Tiny Talk....to much to remember for my tired and spinning head tonight.
11 comments:
Ok - she is so cute. we love that game, but you know that :)
Love the new siggy!
I see you and Amber are venturing out...oh...so cool. Give me the details girl :)
Thanks for participating!
HAHAHAHA Laughing at myself...the siggy apparently isn't all that new. (oh my...)
That is too funny! I'm still thinking.
We played that same game over Thanksgiving too.
You'll have to come back over to my site when you get a chance. I posted a few of our Thanksgiving funnies.
she can use that one the rest of her life. i use it - okay, maybe i don't say it out loud :]
Can she really play? WOW! I love Sequence!
I'm never done thinking!!!! Are you?
Susan
LOL. Very cute.
LOVE the look, by the way.
Love that she is not done thinking!!! Funny that happens to me more and more!!!
Awwww....I LOVE IT!! They say the sweetest things.
:-) Susan
Hi! I just came across your site tonight. Just wanted to let you know about my blog - I host a new giveaway every Monday! Come check it out! Thanks!
I just love Tiny Talk!
Today was Trio Day for me....those three 3 year olds were wound up, as was Jane-Jane, so we had TONS of Tiny Talk....to much to remember for my tired and spinning head tonight.
Post a Comment